Conor should fight Dan hooker before fighting for the belt again

BerrySmartGuy2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
he is 1 fight away from a title shot now and I feel this is a good fight for both guys. They are both strikers, both have grit and tenacity and both are hungry to win. I will probably give the edge to Conor but Dan is a live dog here so dont count him out.

I'm not sure Conor is as hungry to win as he is hungry to be a businessman

he is 1 fight away from a title shot now and I feel this is a good fight for both guys. They are both strikers, both have grit and tenacity and both are hungry to win. I will probably give the edge to Conor but Dan is a live dog here so dont count him out.

Grit & tenacity are not wordz I associate with Conor with his tendency to quick tap and quit when pressure comes his way. I would lean toward Hooker who's a real tuff motherf*ker and far more creative in movement and action when it comes to fighting...

It's amazing that you aren't picking someone in the top 3 or 4 and choose Hooker. That says a lot about where McGregor really sits in rankings and ability doesn't it? However even though Hooker is down the list he would still murder McGregor. McGoogle is nowhere near the striker Barbosa is.

It might be a while before Hooker fights again.

It might be a while before Hooker fights again.

I think now is as good as ever. Conor has the best value right now and if he loses no one will care. Great fight for both and Conor can earn a title shot with a win.

I'm not sure Conor is as hungry to win as he is hungry to be a businessman
Sad but even a blind man can see this and its more than a little ironic that hes more interested in selling whiskey than promoting himself as a elite athlete, its very disappointing to say the least and I think weve seen the best of Conor as he has far too much money now which I believe has destroyed his fighting ambition.

Hooker would blow through Conor even if he was on his knees he’d still bang so hard Conor would shake and submit due to the velocity of the climactic explosions from trading penetrating shots

Sad but even a blind man can see this and its more than a little ironic that hes more interested in selling whiskey than promoting himself as a elite athlete, its very disappointing to say the least and I think weve seen the best of Conor as he has far too much money now which I believe has destroyed his fighting ambition.
like he always told us - "get in, get rich, get out"

People don't have much faith in Conor these days it looks like lol

no, he should fight a top 5 guy to earn a shot.

cmon dude, he's not fighting a top15 dude, he is fighting one of the big dogs

Hooker might be in a wheelchair after all the leg kicks last night.

Back