Barboza was the first man to knockout Hooker

Bazooka1**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This fight was a strikers dream fight and hooker is as tough as they come but Edson is just such a brutal striker especially with those kicks.

Man that was a kicking Clinic by Edson.

Edson destroyed hooker. Could have finished him punching his Head, kicking his legs or the way It Was, striking tô the body. Hooker Was Edson's Hooker yesterday

I've never seen someone take consistent punishment like that and continued to move forward. He was beaten and exhausted and never lost heart. It was tough watching that 3rd round unfold.

Those were very very bad kicks I wanted it to stop. Hard to watch. Throw the towel bloody hell mate

Barboza is a psychotic freaks who loves to inflict pain. Thats why we love him :D

Barboza vs Justin or Pettis

Those were very very bad kicks I wanted it to stop. Hard to watch. Throw the towel bloody hell mate

Barboza is a psychotic freaks who loves to inflict pain. Thats why we love him :D

Yea those kicks were thudding you can hear how brutal they are

I've never seen someone take consistent punishment like that and continued to move forward. He was beaten and exhausted and never lost heart. It was tough watching that 3rd round unfold.
Yeah dude, he was hurt bad to the body early in round 2 and still kept coming despite being in visable pain everytime he took another body shot.

Gutsy performance for sure, dudes to tough for his own good and his corner should have saved him from himself and not let him go out for the third imo.

Barboza has great stand up and hooker has a lot of heart.

JG and Edson both have lethal leg kicks (especially Edson). I think that'd be a great fight, but I'll take JG by heart. I think his pressure would be too much. Definitely wouldn't put money on that though, could see it going either way.

That was brutal bordering on unwatchable nearing the end ..

JG and Edson both have lethal leg kicks (especially Edson). I think that'd be a great fight, but I'll take JG by heart. I think his pressure would be too much. Definitely wouldn't put money on that though, could see it going either way.
It would be an epic war.

I give Edson th edge tho.

Still not been knocked out, they call it that but it was really just him succumbing to pain and fatigue from the body shots and collapsing, thats why they say body shot finishes are worse, youre awake and aware of it happening instead of just being slept.

Still not been knocked out, they call it that but it was really just him succumbing to pain and fatigue from the body shots and collapsing, thats why they say body shot finishes are worse, youre awake and aware of it happening instead of just being slept.
Isn't it what a knock out is?

<LikeReally5>

Yeah and apparently it wasn't worthy of a performance of the night bonus. Iaquinta got one though...

Actually I felt like batboza was wanting the ref to stop it and he looked like he was shocked it wasn’t stopped earlier and he didn’t want to continue hitting him it seemed but had to

Edson toyed with him. Destroyed head (indented his skull with that elbow), destroyed body (shut down for KO), and destroyed legs (On one leg after the first round from inside leg-kicks).

Barboza looked amazing, Hooker was in way too deep.

Edson toyed with him. Destroyed head (indented his skull with that elbow), destroyed body (shut down for KO), and destroyed legs (On one leg after the first round from inside leg-kicks).

Barboza looked amazing, Hooker was in way too deep.
I really didn’t expect that confident a Barboza

Back