Is Lee 1,2,3 the new Diaz 1,2,5?

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I think it's pretty obvious that Lee objectively won the first 3 rounds.

Thoughts?

I think it's pretty obvious that Lee objectively won the first 3 rounds.

Thoughts?

Guys, ignore this troll.
Check his other thread about Iaquinta.

Don't click that bait

He lost 1,4,5

Maybe 3

He certainly looked like shit either way. Not an impressive fighter.

I haven't seen very many people upset about the fight so no

Round 1 was close. I had Lee winning under the 10 point must, but it was one of those fights I was glad the judges got wrong because when the final bell sounded we all know who had actually whipped that ass.

Lol. Nobody cares about Lee enough to ever compare him to the Diaz 1, 2, 5 movement. And no he got owned so...

I think both sets of fans need a visit to specsavers, good effort comparing it to the Conor fight to try draw in more support though.

lmao fucking delusional mofos. Al by 4-1. Staying on somebody and not doing ANY damage or being ANY submission threat does not score you rounds.

It doesnt matter if he won 1,2,3,4,5. He isn't half the fighter Khabib is, that much is proven. And the only reason people were hyping him up was that they could say he will beat Khabib. This fight onky showed Khabib is just on another level and Raging Al is a fucking boss and a top 5 fighter. I am glad Al is getting the respect he deserves now. The man accepted a fight with khabib on a days notice and hung in there.

Yea.

Because Like Iaquinta, Condit won that fight.

Exactly couldn't agree more

547255.jpg

Looking back at it, i can kinda understand where he's coming from.

Round 1 was a toss up, he threw more but Al was countering and had more significant shots.

2 and 3 was Lee clearly.

4th Al rocked him a few good times....

5th he got fucked up.

I can say Kevin did better compared to the 1st fight. He improved in his striking but his defense need some work and his gas tank is still bad. He can come back better.

lmao fucking delusional mofos. Al by 4-1. Staying on somebody and not doing ANY damage or being ANY submission threat does not score you rounds.
Especially after he was getting dem hands basically the whole fight.

Instead of people making excuses for Lee can you just admit that Ragin Al is better.

Lee is beyond lucky that there wasn't another round let alone another 30 seconds. Dude was done and on the verge of getting KTFO.

It doesnt matter if he won 1,2,3,4,5. He isn't half the fighter Khabib is, that much is proven. And the only reason people were hyping him up was that they could say he will beat Khabib. This fight onky showed Khabib is just on another level and Raging Al is a fucking boss and a top 5 fighter. I am glad Al is getting the respect he deserves now. The man accepted a fight with khabib on a days notice and hung in there.

THIS.

Back