Antonina Shevchenko vs Nicco Montanno

Dankoz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Who wins it? I personally believe that Nicco would ragdoll her.

giphy.webp

Ah, Antonina, not Valentina...so you're not a troll after all.

Yes, the fight might happen in a future, if Nicco decides to fight instead of crying Navajo tears.

Antonina will beat her soundly though. She has a huge potential

Ah, Antonina, not Valentina...so you're not a troll after all.

Yes, the fight might happen in a future, if Nicco decides to fight instead of crying Navajo tears.

Antonina will beat her soundly though. She has a huge potential

Not going to comment on troll stuff, because that is nothing more than nonsense.

I don't see that potential on Antonina. Actually i was extremely disappointed on her performance against can at UFC debut.

Last edited:
Not going to comment on troll stuff, because that is nothing more than nonsense.

I don't see that potential on Antonina. Actually i was extremely disappointed on her performance against can at UFC debut.

If you think Ji Yeon Kim is a can, then your opinion about anything MMA related is irrelevant.

The fight to make is Antonina vs Joanna Contender

Only Nicco could lower the bar beyond what GDR did

If you think Ji Yeon Kim is a can, then your opinion about anything MMA related is irrelevant.

Can could be stretch, but she is nowhere near to Nicco's level and did pretty well on fight.

She's pretty much the same level as Nicco, like it or not.

I don't agree with that. She barely got split decision against Melinda Fabian and is 2-2 in her last 4 fights with both of the wins being split decision. Nicco has decent wins over Honchak, Modafferi & Murphy.

I don't agree with that. She barely got split decision against Melinda Fabian and is 2-2 in her last 4 fights with both of the wins being split decision. Nicco has decent wins over Honchak, Modafferi & Murphy.

She only has one win - over Modafferi.

TUF is a whole different story, pal. The training regime, the rules, the cage - all is different.
TUF wins don't say anything about the fighter outside of it

Antonina wins cause Nicco doesn't beat the scales or Sauna.

#blamemenstrualcycle.

Nicco felt bad for how bad she'd destroy Shev. That's why she pulled out the first time. Nicco's too dangerous for this sport.

She only has one win - over Modafferi.

TUF is a whole different story, pal. The training regime, the rules, the cage - all is different.
TUF wins don't say anything about the fighter outside of it
It doesn't change the fact that she is on whole another level than Kim.

Back