Overeem has 62 mma fights.

HHJ

RIP Toriyama
@plutonium
Reaction score
That's not all at hw obviously but still. I'm really not the biggest Reem fan,and feel too many overrate him,but his longevity,the variety of top opposition and amount of fights is very impressive nonetheless. My hats off to the guy for that.

With all his KO losses the man should be a drooling mess at this point, I’ve always respected him for coming back and competing no matter how brutal the loss.

Plus 14 kickboxing matches at the highest level. Reem is a horse

Plus 14 kickboxing matches at the highest level. Reem is a horse
I dunno how the guy is still holding it together. I gotta go to Canada and eat a few horse meat sammiches

Can't help but think he's going to be a sad sight in a few years with the CTE. He's just taken way too much head trauma. 13 KO losses in MMA alone. He's the greatest glass cannon in MMA history imo

Yet Sherdogger don't plead with him to retire despite getting his lights broootally shut off a bunch of times

Wassup with the love?

Overeem should be fighting in Japan so he can make use of all his supplements

UFC Overeem is nothing special

Overeem should be fighting in Japan so he can make use of all his supplements

UFC Overeem is nothing special
I disagree. Without his medicine,he managed to adapt instead of just quit so the guy def has some inner drive to make money against all odds. Gotta respect that even if he wont win the belt.

Jon Jones ain't got the balls reem has to compete without his syringe benefits

Man, if you want an example on how to rebuild yourself after a tough loss, look to Reem for inspiration. That guys had more title runs than losses it seems. What a G.

Reem isn’t at the top of my all time favorite fighters list but he just might be #1 on my most respected list. The man is a warrior in every sense of the word

His reputation as a bully mercenary bouncing from camp to camp sparring hard only adds to his legacy imo

His brother has even more mma fights, 66 of them.
It's crazy. You never hear about the guy! I know he fought alot in the beginning of their careers. He had a cool look and awesome back tatoo but he had a worse chin than his bro even

Are you really gonna compare Jones to a gatekeeper like overeem?

Jones would be a gatekeeper if he stopped cheating. Maybe.

Do you really think Jon doesn’t get brutalized by a prime Reem?

If Gus had Jon vomiting and bleeding from every orifice Ubereem might literally kill the guy ffs

Do you really think Jon doesn’t get brutalized by a prime Reem?

If Gus had Jon bleeding from every orifice Ubereem might literally kill the guy ffs
One of the rare instances I'd root for teh reem

reem bullies jones with ease. there's a reason jj didn't go up to hw and it had a lot to do with them both training at jacksons and feeling that hw power

One of the rare instances I'd root for teh reem
It’s weird when I think back I’m pretty sure I’ve rooted for Reem in every non-Shogun fight he’s had since his beginning in Pride

Back