How good was it not having Joe Rogan?

mmahorse

i am what i am
Banned
Reaction score
So refreshing to have real MMA fighters commentating

He only gets annoying when it comes to the grappling, otherwise he is good at commentating as a narrative when talking about a fighter's background and attacks.

Joe is the GOAT

DC and Joe together is as good as it currently gets

The other guys are tryhards over explaining every little nuance with zero entertainment value

Listen to veteran sport analyst in the NFL or the NBA
They have anecdotes and banter
You have to mix it up between being insightful and entertaining

It was good. I dont really like Joes commentating these days. Not a big fan of Felder though. DC did a goodjob. Michael Bisping is gonna fuckin suck listening to though.

Joe is a joke now, hes the reason most noobs thought Khabib had shitty striking despite utterly destroying Al 50-43 in their fight.

DC and Felder were both talking at the same time for most of the Barboza fight.

Joe is the GOAT

DC and Joe together is as good as it currently gets

The other guys are tryhards over explaining every little nuance with zero entertainment value

Listen to veteran sport analyst in the NFL or the NBA
They have anecdotes and banter
You have to mix it up between being insightful and entertaining

Nah Joe n DC need Anik to work.

The best tagteam announcing duo is Hardy and Gooden. They're awesome. I really hope they still do the UFCs international shows.

It was good. I dont really like Joes commentating these days. Not a big fan of Felder though. DC did a goodjob. Michael Bisping is gonna fuckin suck listening to though.

Nah Bisping is pretty good on the mic and he has a wealth of knowledge about the sport.

Nah Joe n DC need Anik to work.

The best tagteam announcing duo is Hardy and Gooden. They're awesome. I really hope they still do the UFCs international shows.
Yeah with Anik over seeing it all works and balances out

The EU guys kinda struggle when a fight hits the ground
Other than that they're ok

Yeah with Anik over seeing it all works and balances out

The EU guys kinda struggle when a fight hits the ground
Other than that they're ok

Idk I think Hardy does a really good job of explaining things without using words the audience doesn't understand

Tonight's booths was one of the best ever. DC and Felder where like the matrix, calling shit before it happened. Flowed well together, and Anik wasn't allowed enough time to be awkward. My memory could be a little shaky though, I was constantly going back and forth on the PBP threads.

Back