Media Khabib: Stay humble Kevin lee. Humble is the key.

Khabib is the poster boy for fake humbleness

DC is a close #2

All day everyday. The more shit you talk. The greater the downfall.

Look at Mir Friday night.

The internet Never forgets.

Lmao, nice. You can tell Khabib thinks Lee is super annoying lol.

I still feel after this fight Kevin would be a tough match-up for Khabib.

Lee was every bit as successful as Khabib at taking Al down. The difference is that Kevin was far more commited to striking with Al, and wasn't able to limit Al's offense with the takedown threat like Khabib was.

DC is a close #2
I think khabib is only human. He tries to be humble,but sometimes he falls off. When I met him in 2015 he said "it's hard to be humble when your the best fighter in the world"

Doesnt mean it's not good advice.
Doesnt mean he doesnt train like a demon. He is def not a fake person,what you see is what you get.

How ridiculous do those people who hated on Khabib's performance against Iaquinta look now?

I still feel after this fight Kevin would be a tough match-up for Khabib.

Lee was every bit as successful as Khabib at taking Al down. The difference is that Kevin was far more commited to striking with Al, and wasn't able to limit Al's offense with the takedown threat like Khabib was.
he didn't do shit on the ground Khabib scored 2 10-8 rounds based on grappling alone

DC is a close #2
I'm surprised a Jones fan cares about people being "fake" or "real". I assumed that wasn't a criteria for you.

he didn't do shit on the ground Khabib scored 2 10-8 rounds based on grappling alone
{<huh}

He didn't do shit but he took his back twice and came close to sinking in an RNC...

I think khabib is only human. He tries to be humble,but sometimes he falls off. When I met him in 2015 he said "it's hard to be humble when your the best fighter in the world"

Doesnt mean it's not good advice.
Doesnt mean he doesnt train like a demon.
It's no big deal

If Khabib 100% talked that shit always I'd be more of a fan
But that would probably turn people that are currently fans of him against him

Different strokes for different folks
Even if I don't buy it it's good to have a mix

Back