Does Sherdog want to see Al rematch Khabib?

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm guessing most of you will say no because you don't see how Al can win that fight. But a lot of you will say that and then go on to justify Conor getting the rematch. Is that not inconsistent to you?

It's not that i dont wanna see it, but it just doesn't make any sense.

Ferguson is next in line 100%

I think Tony is the only fight Sherdog want to see Khabib in

i wanted to see lee face khabib
i'll still like to see ortega vs khabib

on board with tony, gaethje or even gsp

conor for the lols, but i prefer conor vs someone else like max.

as much as he deserves it, i really don't want to see dustin vs khabib i dont think the diamond has anything for the eagle

He's way more deserving than Conor. If he fights Dustin next and wins Al definitely deserves another shot. Dude is tough and gritty as fuck.

Nah, we've seen enough to know Al has no chance. At least with Tony we can delude ourselves into thinking that the fight might be competitive.

No.

50-43 wasn’t it?

I didn't see anything from Al that would suggest the Khabib fight would go any differently.

Not interested.

Al is the only man alive to go the distance with Khabib in a five round fight.

And he did it on one days notice. He deserves to fight Khabib again if he beats Tony.

Al is the only man alive to go the distance with Khabib in a five round fight.

And he did it on one days notice. He deserves to fight Khabib again if he beats Tony.
Well he's one of only two people to even fight Khabib in a five-rounder lmao. It's not a very special distinction yet, especially since Khabib hasn't historically been any particularly lethal finisher. Tony vs Khabib is next, Al should take a title eliminator.

Definitely not. Also don't want to see conor rematch. These rematches suck keep it fresh.
Let Tony or Dustin have a shot they've earned it. I'd even except a goat superfight with GSP.

He has as much a chance as anyone else at 155. Khabib is just on a different level.

Well he's one of only two people to even fight Khabib in a five-rounder lmao. It's not a very special distinction yet, especially since Khabib hasn't historically been any particularly lethal finisher. Tony vs Khabib is next, Al should take a title eliminator.

That’s a huge distinction just wait and see. Al is legit.

Al is beast, truth is, Khabib was playing with him in 3 and 4. He was talking, having fun, even did a spinning kick remember? He was still winning but it wasnt like his fights vs Barboza or MJ when he went full beast massacre mode to prove something. He was talking to Serra.

Still went hard, but he didnt fight like he was fully threatened.

We need Tony fight. We wanna see Khabib under stress

Tony then the world.

Back