Media The two best LWs in the world standing side by side with Guns

flyingoctoplata

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Khabib and Islam (bear not big enough to make 155)

57648.jpg

Last edited:
<FookIsThatGuy>

Conor wins the rematch and KOs the other bum in the brawl that follows

If some random Dagestani can take Lee down, why not Islam?

giphy.gif

Good assmatchups.

"Rematch McGregor" is a different breed
Obsessed

After Conor runs through his next opponent Khabib will probably not accept
Too risky

Rematches are typically interesting when a fighter shows he has something to offer to the guy who beat him.

Conor showed he has his neck to offer, and not much else.

Rematches are typically interesting when a fighter shows he has something to offer to the guy who beat him.

Conor showed he has his neck to offer, and not much else.
Not always

Only when the age gap is significant does the younger fighter win by a more significant margin

Fighters close to the same age bracket typically yield mixed results if both are high level

Let Conor shake off the rust and run it back

If Conor doesn't steam roll the next opponent they give him I'll concede that a rematch is not necessary.

Ah, training clips. Cos that's exactly how shit goes down in fights.

1000 posts in a month, get a fucking girlfriend Mysterio lite. Also Tony is the 2nd best LW.

He takes care of the most LWs in the UFC.

Certainly beats Conor.

islam is better than kevin lee for sure, he just hasnt gotten the ranked opponents yet.

Khabib and Islam (bear not big enough to make 155)

57648.jpg

So you still think fight is beneath you Kevin?

How about you Ferguson? Islam called you out as well while Khabib is suspended but you went quiet just like Kevin. Would you rather make empty callouts to a guy who is suspended after you tripped on a cable, or fight Abulman's second prodigy?

"I think that it is important to note one more thing: the Russian Islam Makhachev is ready to go against the American, Tony Ferguson, even today, during Khabib's suspension, and I am sure that Islam will cope with it, since it has gained a good shape.”

-Abdulman Nurmagomedov

#UFCDuckingTheReaper
#GiveIslamATop15

"About this fight. I don’t know what happened, UFC made and canceled this fight by themselves, I didn’t sign any papers. I plan to fight somewhere in February against a top 15 opponent, as promised by Dana White @danawhite."

{<jordan}

Back