Kevin Lee vs Islam Makhachev pls

Pious Augustus

Born With Thick Skin
Pink
Reaction score
Gaethje took a fight outside of the top 10
Barboza took a fight with Hooker
now it's your turn, Lee.

let's have Gaethje vs Barboza (Who's the best kicker)
Al vs Dustin or vice versa

Last edited:
Islam has a bunch of no names on his record, why would he face Kevin Lee right now?

Makhachev would starch him most likely. His grappling is on par with Lee's thus negating that aspect and his striking is legitimately 100x better. Lee won't take it though I bet.

Top 10 fighters coming off of losses should be the guys giving the guys on the outside looking in a shot

Time for Kev to gatekeep

Islam has a bunch of no names on his record, why would he face Kevin Lee right now?

Sherdog MMAth. A well known contender loses 1 fight, members start suggesting he should take way lower ranked opponents. It's pretty common protocol here.

Lee is not stupid. He won't take that fight. He knows it's a very tough fight to win

Sherdog MMAth. A well known contender loses 1 fight, members start suggesting he should take way lower ranked opponents. It's pretty common protocol here.
he's 1-2 in his last 3

Reasonable points but I don't even really know who that Islam guy is tbh.. Didn't he hit Conor or something?
No, he didn't hit Conor and he's not suspended he was booked with the #13 then they cancelled the fight and the whole PPV

No, he didn't hit Conor and he's not suspended he was booked with the #13 then they cancelled the fight and the whole PPV

I get so lost with all those Dagestan guys, the only ones I can tell apart are the ones that look white and the others that look kinda mixed Arab

Definitely want to see Islam fight some top level lightweight fighters...

That boy is talented and Khabib swears he’s a future champ.

Would love to see himself test his skills against the very best.

I personally believe Russian fighters are overrated as fudge on here and get special treatment from the UFC out of proportion what they bring to it but I agree with this matchup.

Why? he wasn't involved in anything
I remember articles naming him as one of the fighters in the cage attacking Conor, also didn't he put an Instagram video up claiming he was going to do it the tool.

Makhachev is ranked, so why the hell not?

I remember articles naming him as one of the fighters in the cage attacking Conor.
Because all of them were Dagestanis with hard names let put them all in the same basket
this's how MMA media acted...shame

I personally believe Russian fighters are overrated as fudge on here and get special treatment from the UFC out of proportion what they bring to it but I agree with this matchup.

Zabit, Khabib and Islam are 20-1 in UFC. (59-2 in MMA)

Twenty fucking one.

How can this be overrated?

Back