Media ‘Devastated’ Kevin Lee Thought He Won the fight, potential move to 170lb

'Delusional' Kevin Lee Thought He Won the fight

This is why ppl hate this clown. Atleast be humble after a Loss. Looks like he needs another beating.

God I'm so glad this cocky fucktard has been knocked back to the prelims.

This completely broken look on his face is that of someones who delusions have been shattered.

lol i read the title and thought the video was gonna be completely different, but after watching it's not nearly as bad as i thought

it still is annoying to hear that he thinks he won the fight, when fucking EVERYONE who watched knows he lost. really makes him look like a clown. but w/e at least he gave some credit to al

It was close but your wrong Kevin so...

giphy.gif

He did control Al really good for two rounds , but that doesn’t add up to the beating he took on the feet.

Cant wait for Al's social media rant about beating Lee, the full-time fighter.

Lee spends all his money traveling the world "to learn new martial arts", while the Brooklyn Ganster makes money selling houses

He would think he won even if Al Ko'ed him at 5th

I was waiting for barage of Al's strikes but I guess thats not his style

I think Kevin is giving an honest assessment here. He is looking at his mistakes and giving Al his due. This is a much better look for Lee. It looks as if he is already learning from this experience. That being said, Al Iaquinta went beast mode in the 5th.

Maybe he took rounds 1 & 2

Noway he won any of the rounds after

He's too immature. Thinks he's better than everyone and deserves a title shot. Getting all emotional and thinking you won a fight that you got rocked multiple times and beat up in the stand-up. Just chill, bro.

I think he gets murdered at 170lb
like I said he's stuck, 155 is a tough cut for him and he can't beat Al he can't beat Tony he can't beat Gaethje and he can't beat KN

Back