Neither Barboza or Hooker won any bonuses

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Bonuses went to Al, Oliveira, and Silva/Gordon won FOTN. All deserved but unfortunate Barboza didn't get a POTN and maybe it was too one-sided for FOTN. For a fight that gave the casual viewers exactly what they wanted I'm a bit surprised.

Backroom bonuses? (If thats even a thing anymore)

Al deserves a bonus for derailing the hype train.
Oliveria wasn't anything unexpected but I guess adding to his own all-time leading submission count is worth a bonus?

I’m sure they got some Reebok friends and family coupons

Hooker might have PTSD instead

Al deserves a bonus for derailing the hype train.
Oliveria wasn't anything unexpected but I guess adding to his own all-time leading submission count is worth a bonus?
I think it's for submitting a BJJ black belt in 60 seconds.

Hooker definitely deserved it, he might never be right after that body work.

Backroom bonuses? (If thats even a thing anymore)

Probably not really a thing with WME-IMG.

Apparently a lot of the backroom bonuses were from Dana White or Lorenzo Fertitta, out of pocket, when they loved fights. But Dana probably doesn't do that anymore out of his own pocket with the new ownership, and Lorenzo was obviously way more rich to do it more often.

But who knows, I could be totally wrong -- I'm just speculating here.

Hooker didnt deserve a bonus for that showing lol you should get bonuses for getting beaten down

Why in the hell would Hooker get a bonus?

He got mollywhopped

Uncle Dana probably gonna give that 500 bucks locker room bonus and some free Reebok stuff.

You guys are totally overlooking Hooker's return of fire in the first two rounds. Sheesh. Definitely losing but hung in for an admirable war instead of an easy TKO like he could have.

Capping it at 3 bonuses is boolshit

Bonus up anyone that put on a show

Back