The real estate agent strikes again...

oldschoolmmafan

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
If your looking to buy or sell a home in Long Island, call my man Al Iaquinta - on 833-HOME-SMART (833-466-3762) for help with all your real estate needs...

I wish i had extra cash i would just buy property from Al just to meet him.

Looks like Al has been doing more than just showing properties. His stock went way up tonight. I didn't think he was gonna pull it off myself. Good work Al.

Never fuck with real estate agents

I imagine he will be on the Unfiltered podcast this week.

The whole real estate thing makes me like him even more.

Like he's this insane dude who brawls hard and hulk screams in the ring but you can call him up 9-5 and see a fucking condo or something and he will walk around with you and talk about how good the school district will be for your two little girls.

It's a weird duality that fleshes him out as a person.

This reaffirms my view that we're due for another housing crash if dudes like him can make more overseeing near-million-dollar financial deals than they can as nationally televised athletes at peak popularity. (either because major media entertainment companies are ripping off their workers and we need a revolution, or because that's waaaay too much realtor money.)

giphy.gif

Al was always underrated...

People try to downplay him cause he maintains a regular job as a real estate agent.

He’s smart though, gets paid both ways.

Rumor is no hotels would book him in Milwaukee

After Al takes his rightful place as a top 5 fighter when new rankings come out, how will it sound calling him number 5 real estate agent? It doesn't sound so derogatory anymore does it?

Its a shame that he accepted a fight with Khabib on one day and hung in there, never showed signs of giving up and was absolutely humble in defeat giving Khabib his due credit yet he was ridiculed for months being called a number 11 real estate agent and a bum.

Well, good on you Al, I am sure you will get your due respect now. Absolute badass and a true Gangster imo. War Al number 5 real estate agent.

real estate is good gig to have on the side. im planning on exploring that once i get all settled in

He is actually one of very few fighters with sense of humour and distance to himself. I'm really happy that he won. He was underestimated for long time.

real estate is good gig to have on the side. im planning on exploring that once i get all settled in
Depends on where you are. I've seen people in real estate make bank and at other times begging for something to happen. I'd rather stick to a field that is consistent.

Back