Al Is All the Rage But Has He Already Peaked?

Who does Al beat?

• Total voters
Honestly I think Ragin' Al would be a good fight for Poirier or Tony.

He's 50/50 with anyone outside the top 4 imo

I'm taking Conor, Diamond, Tony and Khabib over him

Damn LW is a shark tank. No easy fights for Raging Al.

Al is definitely capable of beating Pettis, Gaethje, Barboza, and Poirier. Ferguson is 50/50 (Ferguson has a better chance of sinking in a sub than Lee does, but he doesn't have Lee's wrestling). My heart says Conor outstrikes Al, but I can also see Al surviving and using his superior cardio to win in the end. Still, 60/40 Conor. And I still have Khabib as the favorite over him.

I think he beats Porier and Pettis, maybe Gaethje, could possibly drag Conor into deep waters late in a 5 rounder.

His bout with Conor would be interesting, but I kinda feel Conor would win in a fashion he defeated Siver

Pettis - AI wins
Gaethje - Pick em fight, but leaning towards aI
Edson - Al wins with presure and boxing
Dustin - pick em fight, but leaning towards Dustin
Conor - Conor probably wins, but I'd like to be wrong
Tony - Tony wins
Khabib - khabib wins again.

Al beats Gaethje, Poirier, Pettis. Not sure how a fight with Ferguson would go, could see either one winning.

He could beat any of them . especially in a 5rd fight

I think he beats Pettis and Barboza. He would have a good shot against Ferguson, Dustin, Conor and Gaethje.

LW is a shark tank.

Lol @ everybody jumping so quickly to vote Conor

People will take any chance to dig at him

Al would beat Pettis, Barboza, and maybe Justin.

Picked all but Khabib, Tony and Gaethje simply based on already losing to Khabib and the durability/pace of those 3.

Think Al could drag all the rest to deep water and outwork them or catch them with a right hand.

Only tossup for me is Dustin as he can be chinny at times and other times will trade in the pocket for the entire fight and be fine

Al beats everyone at LW, except Khabib and Ferguson.

Nobody thought he’d smash Lee but he did, he’s got a shot vs anyone in the top 10 but he’d rightfully be the underdog in pretty much all of them

Wow... #3 unofficially.
Time to retire from real estate job.

Honestly Iaquinta has a good chance vs most of those guys not named Khabib. Khabib just beats pretty much everyone IMO.

Back