So now Khabib has become the hottest mma fighter...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
And meeting with leaders and such, while Lee(after all his talk about how unimpressed with Khabib’s performances) is practically another mma fighter! Lessons learned I hope for Lee and wish him luck, but doubt very much he would see that belt! Do you approve?

Khabib is mentally stronger than Kevin and has a better chin. Those are the primary differences between them.

zoolander-will1.jpg

That Khabib is so hot right now.

How can u even compare those 2?

Kevin Lee has too many holes in his game. He is actually a hole himself

Khabib is hot amongst Muslim dictators. Relax.

And he is miles better than Lee. Lee is just stronger than most 155ers.

Al made him look better for sure after Rogan and all his fanboys were talking about how Khabib was exposed by him. I recall Rogan even saying something about how Felder was even better than Al on his podcast, utter bullshit

Khabib is hot amongst Muslim dictators. Relax.

And he is miles better than Lee. Lee is just stronger than most 155ers.
no such thing as Muslim dictator.

They are actually religiously apostates and Propht Muhammad said they will be worst of people and not follow his guidance

Cant blame you for not knowing. But Muslim dictator is an oxymoron, like Christian satanist

They are actually religiously apostates and Propht Muhammad said they will be worst of people and not follow his guidance

Cant blame you for not knowing. But Muslim dictator is an oxymoron, like Christian satanist
Actually, I know quite a bit about Islam, as I studied its history. Know your enemy. Mohamed was a dictator, as were both of the men who fought for his throne, all the Caliphs that followed, and so on.

You can TRY to quote the "real Koran" but this form of taqiya will not work, because the history of regimes who claim to enact Mohamed's vision, including Mohamed himself (the historical figure, as unlike Jesus, there is very little mystical about our knowledge of his whereabouts).

Like it or not, every single Muslim-majority country has a dictatorship of one sort or another. Tell me, what country lives by what you believe Islam to mean? Now or historically.

hqdefault.jpg

<{anton}>

Khabib's stock just went up for sure.

Khabib is better than Lee everywhere

Kevin Lee believed his hype too much.

He is one dapper individual when he wants to be...
79845.jpg

Back