FloweryAmbitiousAmericanwirehair-size_restricted.gif
VioletSickJellyfish-max-1mb.gif

AP2w39.gif
ezgif.com-resize-88.gif

giphy.gif

because they are blind haters, nobody is hating after tonight's fight though

Last edited:
I always thought Khabib's striking defense was pretty good

People say his striking is only effective because of the TD, but then why isn't Kevin Lee's?

Good post, but you're forgetting RDA bra.

Also, He outstruck MJ and all his other opponents too.

Outside the inital flurry that didn't actually do anything, Khabib beat MJ on the feet.

c-6ac_RWC3OxN3IrntAKfolDLSgEHBjtjbmi-4BSyns.gif

TameImpossibleGrayling-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_o536m3BM6w1ry1rm7o3_r2_500.gif

UnhealthyMiserlyGourami-size_restricted.gif

His Sambo striking is like Fedor's. Wild, aggressive, powerful and effective. Plus his chin is granite and his defense is sound.

Khabibs striking is effective because of the takedowns
Then why isn't Kevin Lee's?

Last edited:
I always thought Khabib's striking defense was pretty good

He's obviously hard to hit which is sort of weird considering he leaves his chin straight up

You forgetting RDA bra?

He outstruck MJ and all his other opponents too.

Outside the inital flurry that didn't actually do anything, Khabib beat MJ on the feet.
I don't know if I'd agree, because the majority of the fight was a grapple fuck

has anyone ever 'shit on khabib's striking'? is that a thing? it certainly doesn't seem to be anything rampant around here.

I actually enjoyed all his striking and boxing and especially the slaps of Mr. Conor

Can't shit on it anymore. He outstruck ALL of his opponents on the feet.

I got shit on for saying Khabib had really good boxing prior to the fight with Conor. Khabib is just a monster.

people pay too much attention to the way it looks (awkward and not in line with basic/fundamental teachings) but don't judge it by its effectiveness.

He might be the only guy in the UFC with "terrible striking" who's outstruck literally every elite striker he's fought. It's so comical at this point.

Substance over style boys...

Because they have nothing else, and Khabib continues to prove them wrong.

Whatever fans say, everyone he gets in the cage realises pretty quick what time it is

Khabibs striking is effective because of the takedowns

Khabib's striking is good! Not elite (on the level of Barboza/Conor), and it certainly doesn't look good, but when his good striking is combined with his takedown threat, he can outbox and pressure even the most talented strikers.

Threat of a takdown! His striking isnt shit but its not great either, although he does have quick hands. Conor and Al have better hands for sure but like I said the threat of a takedown is always there and can freeze opponents

Back