Conor has become underrated

AyDeeDee

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's a shame how underrated Conor has become now that he's lost to his toughest stylistic matchup after 2 years out of the ring. It's like people have amnesia now. They think every LW in the division can beat him now simply because of the Khabib fight. Oh well. I mean people are really saying that Conor has no chance against Al. Come on people. Conor knocks him out inside 2.

Always been underrated

Win is a fluke
Loss is an "exposing"

Piss off

People allow their disdain for his persona and their disdain for his fan base cloud how they perceive his skill set. The way he is talked about you would think he’s like Forrest Griffin.

Conor is still one of the most legit strikers in mma, Khabib is just a tough matchup for him and pretty much every other lightweight in mma.

His still overrated as fuck. His 1-1 at his natural weight.
Conor never missed at FW. Khabib has missed weight twice at LW and fought at WW early in his career. Is he not fighting at his natural weight too?

Conor never missed at FW. Khabib has missed weight twice at LW and fought at WW early in his career. Is he not fighting at his natural weight too?
Where did I say anything about Khabib?! Tripper. You need to come to terms eventually.

Where did I say anything about Khabib?! Tripper. You need to come to terms eventually.
So you're applying double standards then? Conor at FW is not his natural weight but Khabib at LW is? LOL.

Remember when Sherdog was about MMA? Now, even if there's a title fight going on, half the new threads of the night will be about Conor McGregor. I mean, I didn't really like the days when everyone was a "TUF noob" and the mods banned every other user on whim, but Jesus, at least 75% of the threads weren't about the same fucking person.

Sorry for being a grouch. I'll show myself out.

let sherdog raise a startup fund for you to get laid tonight, TS. it's the weekend. it's on sherdog, bro. it's the holidays.

I didn't like Conor at first

His haters giving him no credit put me on the bandwagon

You tools created me
<NightKingBringIt>

He is 2-2 outside of FW with one of those loses coming to Nate Diaz who wasn't exactly on an impressive winning streak.

He got gifted a title shot and beat a fighter in Alvarez who is good but proved to not be elite at 155 in the UFC.

Conor shines at 145 where he is bigger and enjoys a large reach advantage. He is yet to prove he is elite outside of FW inthe UFC.

There are tons of people on here that think he’s the best ever. What more do you want?

So the fanboys that praised him as an unbeatable Irish Mike Tyson and drooled over everything that came out of his dumbass mouth for the last few years are now crying that he's being underrated?

so-i-guess-you-are-sad-boo-frickin-hoo.jpg

Conor was simply exposed

He cut a lot of weight to win at 145, a Manlet division. He was the big fish in a little pond. 155 is a completely different beast. He’s literally the smallest fish in a big lake.

Conor was alway overrated

I thought he looked bad both fights against Diaz, and awful against Khabib. He's good not great.

Back