Kevin Lee is a poor mans version of Khabib

greenhawk

zzzz
@purple
Reaction score
Inferior striking, TDs , Cardio, Chin and most importantly Fight IQ ( Trying to strike in the final round of a close fight? lol ) . And some delusional Sherbros thought he would hand Khabib his first loss. I've said it time and again, the only one who has the chance to beat Khabib is Tony. Nobody else.

Inferior striking, TDs , Cardio, Chin and most importantly Fight IQ ( Trying to strike in the final round of a close fight? ...

It wasn't Kevin's decision to strike in the final round that cost him, it was that he chose to strike in the 1st round. Khabib wrestled Al in R1 and didn't strike with Al until Al was depleted and concerned about the TDs.

Kevin was fighting a much better-prepared version of Al (who prepped for 3 rounds against a striker then had to switch to 5 against Khabib) and yet still took him down with ease in R2 and R3.

If he'd done that from R1 it would have looked more like the Khabib fight, except Kevin was fighting a much better-prepared version of Al than Khabib did.

Kevin Lee's wrestling is phenomenal but his chin is garbage and I think that his lack of spirit makes him less effective and relentless than Khabib.

Hahahahahaaaaa...

Finally the Lee hype can slink into a corner.

I've been saying he was overrated since he started getting hyped. And here he loses to a part time fighter.

Wonderful evening.

Still got my money on Lee if him and Khabib fight.

Mmma math doesn't look like that. Khabib doesn't look all that great against a one day notice against Al.

Inferior striking, TDs , Cardio, Chin and most importantly Fight IQ ( Trying to strike in the final round of a close fight? lol ) . And some delusional Sherbros thought he would hand Khabib his first loss. I've said it time and again, the only one who has the chance to beat Khabib is Tony. Nobody else.

Lee should not be discussed in the same sentence with Nurmagomedov

200.gif

I think he could still pose some problems to Khabib, and I wouldn't agree with saying "Poor man's Khabib" but I do agree that his chances of beating Khabib are looking pretty slim after this fight, some had doubts in the first place, but this just legitimized what people have been saying before.

Just like Colby
061118-colby-covington-1.jpg

DjnDGxtX0AYqPst.jpg

The one is a world champion who also happens to be the first fighter invited in the white house from the president himself while in the other hand the one is only a contender lol

It wasn't Kevin's decision to strike in the final round that cost him, it was that he chose to strike in the 1st round. Khabib wrestled Al in R1 and didn't strike with Al until Al was depleted and concerned about the TDs.

Kevin was fighting a much better-prepared version of Al (who prepped for 3 rounds against a striker then had to switch to 5 against Khabib) and yet still took him down with ease in R2 and R3.

If he'd done that from R1 it would have looked more like the Khabib fight, except Kevin was fighting a much better-prepared version of Al than Khabib did.
Goes both ways khabib when to sleep not knowing who he was fighting, woke hours later to the news of Al imagining a khabib training for Al since day one

Wish I put money on this fight at these odds. Fuck

Dont think it is fair on Khabib to have Lee and Khabib in same sentence.

Khabib is now improving his boxing skills as we speak and alrady had good strikes vs Conor. Lee needs to improve on everything. Only thing he is good at is dancing during walkout to rap songs

Still got my money on Lee if him and Khabib fight.

Mmma math doesn't look like that. Khabib doesn't look all that great against a one day notice against Al.

The sad thing is...that fight have a long way to go to happen after this loss. Maybe it would never happen. Lee really have got to hope for a miracle for that fight to happen

Goes both ways khabib when to sleep not knowing who he was fighting, woke hours later to the news of Al imagining a khabib training for Al since day one

Nope, Khabib went from Tony to Al - both wrestle/boxers. Al went from pure sriker Felder to pure wrestler Khabib.

Then factor in the 3 rounds vs 5 rounds thing and it's very, very clear Khabib was more well-prepared for Al than Al was for him.

Back