Can we now add another elite win to Khabib’s list?

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
Let’s be honest here - Al is elite after today’s performance. He’s likely going to jump to #4 in LW division.

He’s also won 6 of last 7.

Khabib fought One Week Camp Al.

This was CLEEEEEEEEARLY a completely different human being.

Sure but let's put an asterisk denoting that Al took the fight on 1 week's notice...

Yeah Al is definitely legit af. I wonder what a full camp Al would look like against Khabib. Probably same results but would rather see that then Conor rematch

Iaquinta is legit, I said that before the Khabib fight. Khabib haters just wanted to downplay him to illegitimize that fight.

Lol, beating a dude on 1 day's notice will never be an elite win.

Well that’s a lie. It was a one week notice for both fighters. AL did a camp for a 3 rounds fight tho.

Barboza and Al just showed that Khabib is much better than Ferguson and Lee. He makes things look easy.

Can he fight Tony finally??

For god's sake THIS.

Don't care about anything else except for a 1 on 1 with Fergy and Khabib.

Even as a semi-Conor fan I don't want him stepping in to muck things up.

Salty Shertards: Nah it doesn't support the narrative that Khabib is a can crusher, and we can't have Narrative changes around here, as long as I dislike Khabib, I won't allow it.

For god's sake THIS.

Don't care about anything else except for a 1 on 1 with Fergy and Khabib.

Even as a semi-Conor fan I don't want him stepping in to muck things up.

The two very best in their prime have to fight. They just have to fight. This is one of those things that fucked up boxing so bad for a long time. Great fighters in their prime not fighting.

funny how have the tables have turned

kevin lee was gonna maul raging al and was then gonna be the guy to kick khabibs ass

in reality, raging al kicks kevin lee's ass while khabib 50-43'd raging al. funny.

kevin lee is just not that good, like myself and others have said on here for a while.

He was already elite before this fight, but you gullible fools rather buy some magic beans from Dana White and UFC's promotion machine and buy into the manufactured hype.

Al is a horrible match-up for Lee, who was very overranked.

Well that’s a lie. It was a one week notice for both fighters, but AL did a camp for a 3 rounds fight tho.

Barboza and Al just showed that Khabib is much better than Ferguson and Lee. He makes things look easy.

Khabib was training for a 5 round fight against a wrestle-boxer, i.e., an opponent with a style similar to Al's.

Al was traning for a 3 round fight against a pure striker - a completely stylistically different type of opponent than Khabib.

Only a moron or someone with a mancrush on Khabib would consider Khabib not to have had a significant advantage in preparation for that fight.

Only trolls and shit posters didn't count Al as an elite win before tonight anyways

i get your irony but a 24 hours notice and a camp for 3 round VS a pure striker is a completely different scenario.

Al took that fight on 24 hours notice, went all five rounds. Dude is def an elite fighter.

Back