kevin overlooked raging

Mortal Wombat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All week leading up Kevin was talking about Khabib and the title and completely underestimated Al. Thing is it wasn't that close and did he think he really won that?! Dude looked horrendous tonight and his ego got a reality check. Hard to be a fan of a guy with that mentality.

Ragin bless.

Lee said Al looked the same...he did, from Kevin’s seat...

He got humbled. Nuff said
KDizVvu.jpg

I don't think he overlooked him. I think Al has his number, plus Al is a good fighter

More often than not Pre Fight Interviews say lot about the mentalities of the fighters, and it definitely was telling that he thought Al was the same guy.

I kept saying to my Brother that he cannot think he can stand with Al, but he was so eager to show that he's improved that facet of his game more than Al despite being a Wrestler first, Striker second.

Last edited:
I don't think he overlooked him. I think Al has his number, plus Al is a good fighter
Well if you're talking about the fighters you want after then you are either looking past or dont believe the fight will happen.

He was very hittable tonight. Literally felt like every punch Al threw landed. Especially rounds 4 and 5

Kevin has shit cardio, it was exposed in the Tony fight and now again. If he had cardio like Al I think he would have won easily. Dude was gassed by round 2 where Al started to take over, Kevin had a pretty decent round 1 considering his striking was supposed to be meh

Too late now

He looked genuinely surprised at the decision too

Well if you're talking about the fighters you want after then you are either looking past or dont believe the fight will happen.
It's literally impossible that it doesn't cross anyone's mind what is coming next after a fight. It's just talk, it doesn't mean he wasn't training hard and focusing on how to beat Al

Remember when Kevin called out GSP after praising GSP and even training with him? Yeah, that was kinda snakey. Wasn't gonna happen and def. not gonna happen now!

Kevin has shit cardio, it was exposed in the Tony fight and now again. If he had cardio like Al I think he would have won easily. Dude was gassed by round 2 where Al started to take over, Kevin had a pretty decent round 1 considering his striking was supposed to be meh
You know, I was thinking before that Lee without staff coulda beat Ferguson but tonight changed my mind. There's no fucking way he would have lasted rounds 4 and 5 against cardio freak Tony.

Also another proof that these sherdog experts don't know anything.

It's literally impossible that it doesn't cross anyone's mind what is coming next after a fight. It's just talk, it doesn't mean he wasn't training hard and focusing on how to beat Al
You think? Most fighters usually say they will wait and see and they aren't looking past said fighter.

Back