Al the best at 155?

austinblair

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
agree or disagree he poses a problem for anyone in the division. I’m not a huge fan but he’s a smart tough fighter. I’d like to see Al vs Ferg

Edit Under Khabib of course who destroys anyone in the division

It’s not like some big hype train or anything. He’s a grinder, but often wins at the end of the fight you know? I’m becoming a fan.

Nobody is going to blow Al out of the water piorer would be a great next fight

agree or disagree he poses a problem for anyone in the division. I’m not a huge fan but he’s a smart tough fighter. I’d like to see Al vs Ferg

No, he’s not the best at 55, but he’s better than people give him credit for.

He's great but feel like Poirier would piece him up.

I like Al a lot, he is both an extremely likable fighter and person. His fight with Ferguson would be interesting, because his boxing is much more technical and Ferguson has relatively poor striking defense.

Coming into the match, the ranking was:

Champion
Khabib Nurmagomedov

1. El Kooky
2. McQuitter
3. Dustin Overachiever
4. Edson Can't Wrestle
5. Motown Big Mouth
6. Retard Gaethje
7. Tony Pettis
8. Raging All

I thing Al moves to #5 position. He beats Conor, loses to Edson and the Ferguson fight could go either way.

I like Al a lot, he is both an extremely likable fighter and person. His fight with Ferguson would be interesting, because his boxing is much more technical and Ferguson has relatively poor striking defense.

May be the fight to make with looming suspensions of both Conor and Khabib.

Not the best but he is better than what most people give him credit for.

Khabib was right when he said he is better than guys currently in the top 10.

he brings it now that he's motivated. i'd like to see him against a top 3 as i'm not convinced he has a rematch against khabib sold yet, lee had easy pickings for take downs (where i thought he at least won a round), Al will need to shore that up if he wants better success.

Back