Kevin lee trains out of Floyd Mayweather's Gym and has garbage boxing

There are a lot of people who train at quality boxing gyms and never get good. The vast majority really.

Mayweather Gym ?
If you wanna have superb boxing skills Glendale Fighting Club is the place you are looking for
RSKDwfC.jpg

Coach Edmund bless

All well and good if Kevin was going into a fight with his missus or an Irishmen that has 8 minutes of cardio.

He just does not seem to have the hand speed.

he has improved but he is stiff as fuck. Some wrestlers have a good transition into a wrestle-boxer such as mendes, woodley, hendricks and the list goes on and on but lee is very very stiff.

Mayweather Gym ?
If you wanna have superb boxing skills Glendale Fighting Club is the place you are looking for
RSKDwfC.jpg

Coach Edmund bless
Teaches the best head movmant in teh game!

I've said it before, Kevin has improved his game overall, but when you look at his Victories, he's not the kind of guy you look at and say "Striker" his style, stature, everything screams "Wrestler".

That's why Khabib has been as successful as he is, yes his striking improves fight to fight, but he never forgets what brought him to the dance, WRESTLING/GRAPPLING.

Because great boxing is much more than just being able to throw good technical punches and combinations. Its about timing, precision, and variety, and in that area Lee is very average. I'm sure he looks like killer hitting pads like Ronda but in practice hes meh.

I said the same thing in the fight thread. He's got zero head movement and zero feints, you don't even need to be at an elite gym to learn these things. He's got some long arms but doesn't use them and his cardio sucks balls, he needs to lower the dose, lose some muscle, work on his cardio and stop clowning at Jeffs gym. Yeah I'm a sherbro certified to give Lee advice.

He should train at the park with Fedor instead he'll make more money

he has fast hands and know how to throw but lacks of punching power and head movement

He and his apponents dont have confidence in his chin. When take downs failed he was trying to point fight a tank that wasnt backing down. He actually has cleaner technique than Al but was scared to get caught. Al was not afraid!!!

He's got a nice jab, but needs to put more combos together and work his defense.

His gym sucks. He has to go to a real MMA gym. He got to where he is off raw talent but that only goes so far. The elite are all talented.

Back