GSP's Health

cws80us

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I saw where GSP said in a recent interview that he's now 100% healthy and no longer taking any medication for his ulcerative colitis. Well, as someone who actually has UC, let's say that I'm somewhat skeptical of his claim. There is no cure for UC but you can get it into remission. Personally, I was diagnosed over 3 years ago, and just found out recently that mine is in submission, but I'm still taking the medication. For GSP to say he's 100% health and no longer taking medication in less than a year? Well, that's pretty questionable to me.

Last edited:
Ok..

Was your actual intent to get people in here to claim he was faking the whole time?

I saw where GSP said in a recent interview that he's now 100% healthy and no longer taking any medication for his ulcerative colitis. Well, as someone who actually has UC, let's say that I'm somewhat skeptical of his claim. There is no cure for UC but you can get it into submission. Personally, I was diagnosed over 3 years ago, and just found out recently that mine is in submission, but I'm still taking the medication. For GSP to say he's 100% health and no longer taking medication in less than a year? Well, that's pretty questionable to me.
All illnesses are identical. Always.

“At the end of the day, there’s a reason I put that stuff in the contract for him to sign, am I shocked? I don’t think anybody’s shocked. He came out, and he hand-picked Bisping and went away again. So, whatever. It is what it is." - UFC's president, Dana White

I saw where GSP said in a recent interview that he's now 100% healthy and no longer taking any medication for his ulcerative colitis. Well, as someone who actually has UC, let's say that I'm somewhat skeptical of his claim. There is no cure for UC but you can get it into submission. Personally, I was diagnosed over 3 years ago, and just found out recently that mine is in submission, but I'm still taking the medication. For GSP to say he's 100% health and no longer taking medication in less than a year? Well, that's pretty questionable to me.

Pretty sure you mean remission and not submission. Unless you choked your uc out. Shit thread either way.

There's a difference. He's gsp and going by averages you're most likely a disgusting fatbody.

Are you a finely tuned world class athlete? Did you do twice a week intermittent fasting? Can you afford the best doctors around the world?

He may have had UC symptoms, it could have been a really nasty ulcer that healed up.

Happened to me, intermittent fasting an a literal 100% diet change will work over 2 months.

Also switching to ph 9.5+ water for 2 months.

Last edited:
“At the end of the day, there’s a reason I put that stuff in the contract for him to sign, am I shocked? I don’t think anybody’s shocked. He came out, and he hand-picked Bisping and went away again. So, whatever. It is what it is." - UFC's president, Dana White
GSP's the perfect fighter for Dana to get behind and promote, but instead out of spite in response to GSP's defiance, Dana always shit talks him.

Funny how GSP fanboys would defend anything for him. One of the most delusional but supportive fanbase of them all.

I saw where GSP said in a recent interview that he's now 100% healthy and no longer taking any medication for his ulcerative colitis. Well, as someone who actually has UC, let's say that I'm somewhat skeptical of his claim. There is no cure for UC but you can get it into remission. Personally, I was diagnosed over 3 years ago, and just found out recently that mine is in submission, but I'm still taking the medication. For GSP to say he's 100% health and no longer taking medication in less than a year? Well, that's pretty questionable to me.

You are not the only one that has been skeptical towards GSP's claims, but I think you may be the first person to have UC and be skeptical towards his claims.

For me, I don't give a shit, because I can shit.

He suffers from depression. A lot of things in his head. Which actually make a lot of sense . He's a nerd. A very very gifted and tough nerd. I think the spotlight after all these years got to him. Im not crying for him by means, but it does makes sense why he dipped out for four years.

His colitis is in remission as long as he stays away from the 196 lb weight class. Ie 185 and 170 divisions.

GSP's the perfect fighter for Dana to get behind and promote, but instead out of spite in response to GSP's defiance, Dana always shit talks him.

It's funny how Dana says GSP "hand picked" Bisping when he eventually had to OK the fight in the first place. Although I couldn't give two shits about PPV numbers and the amount of money a certain fighter can bring in for the UFC, Dana is a fucking retard because there are a few bouts that would be amazing...GSP/Conor, GSP/Khabib, GSP/Woodley...throw the money at these guys and let them go at it.

TS, GSP is better than you at everything. Therefore he is cured.

Georges doesn't need to claim an illness to stop fighting.

He retired after years of active fighting, and is now entertaining high profit money fights that interest him. The UFC kicked him on the way out the door, he owes them nothing and its their own desire to make quick cash on stunt booking that led to the Bisping fight in the first place.

The UFC runs this thing like a circus coming to town instead of a sport, Georges was a company man for years but those days are long gone because its never a reciprocal relationship.

He was very wise to take that great opportunity, and if he ever fights again, its going to be on his terms.

And why would anyone question him?

Take the man for his word, like you want people to take you for yours.

If he treated it, and now it's fine, it's because it is.

End of thread.

Back