Do fighters enjoy fighting ELIAS THEODOROU because they know...

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He will not hurt you

While it may be a boring fight to the fans

Theodorou will simply look to outpoint you and stall instead of trying to finish you or inflict damage?

latest

I think he's enjoying more his ring boy gig in Invicta than fighting.

Safe way to make cash.

Maybe his weed dealer gives other fighters a discount.

I dont remember any of his fights tbh but everyone seems to hate him. Is it he doesn't try to finish rather than just incapable?

Elias is the new Nick Ring
J_D2zW.gif

Nah . They may fall asleep because of how boring he is

I dont remember any of his fights tbh but everyone seems to hate him. Is it he doesn't try to finish rather than just incapable?
I think it is a bit of both. He has hit some of his opponents with really good and clean shots, but nothing really seems to have much of an effect... and his kicks are the worst

I suspect some think they will beat him because they are more talented. Others hope to beat him because he is somewhat Known. I don't think anyone enjoys fighting him because it isn't ever easy to look good in the cage against him. I should be rooting for him as a fellow Canadian but I find him to come off as smug and smarmy.

I'm Canadian

And fck Elias

(With respect)

Not that it matters and is non if my business but is this dude gay? Is that confirmed?
I think he's straight. He just has affiminate mannerisms and plays it up to fuck with people. Word on the street is he's a box slayer.

Kind of a lose lose when you fight a card girl

Yeah!! I’d take a fight where I wouldn’t get hurt.

IF I was making PPV points and it’s wasn’t on the downside of my career.

Not that ET is bad, he’s just not going to get you anywhere.
Oh...and
hes not a spartan

I think he's straight. He just has affiminate mannerisms and plays it up to fuck with people. Word on the street is he's a box slayer.
Yeah I feel the same way. He is just secure so he doesn't need to put up an MMA macho front and doesn't care about what people read his mannerisms as. It's even more fun when people get uncomfortable about it. Having known quite a few gay people you can tell when someone is gay. They are either flamboyant or they are closeted and suppress their mannerisms but you can tell. Ring doesn't strike me as either.

Not that it matters and is non if my business but is this dude gay? Is that confirmed?

From the stories I hear in Calgary, he is far from being gay. Quite the player. Part of his charm I guess.

You guys are delusional and know shit about mma.

(almost) Every oponent he faced could barely breathe after first round,so I dont think they enjoy anything

Back