Al iaquinta vs conor

Ruthless_swag

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
who would win this fight? Al has a much better gas tank and is more durable. Who actually hits harder? Possibly Al in that regard too? conor's power seems to work only against the small dudes.

Al smothers him early, gasses him and then KO's him most likely.

Conor's confidence is at an all time low and these guys have the blueprint on him and smell blood in the water.

Last edited:
i think conor but we don't know because al never been ko/tkod in a fight.. if al can get through that early storm he's gonna buzz through mcgregor but lets not lose sight of how good conor is when the fight starts

Al has a chin and powerful hands. Conor was good in FW but not good enough for LW. Al by UD 48-47.

I think Al is gritty enough to beat him, been saying that for awhile.

Al by TKO/KO in later rounds or decision. Al has solid striking but his chin and cardio are very good, he has really good takedowns when he actually decides to use it. would be a hard fight for Conor, could see him wilting and gassing in that one

Is Conor still ranked?

According to UFC, probably #4
According to fans? Probably #7

I think Mcgregor knocks him down a few times then Al rallies to a losing decision

3 rnds Conor, 5 rnds toss-up

Gaethje vs Al is the fight I'd like to see

Conor's power only works against small dudes? Al Iaquinta is a small dude, he's as tall as Eddie Alvarez.

Conor has been exposed and now all of the threads are flooded with Conor hate.

Lets see how Al does tonight, he is going against someone he beat already, but Lee is much improved since their last fight.

Sherdog is beyond ridiculous. McGregor would take his head clean off.

Conor will never be in a 3 rounder again unless he decides he's not main event caliber anymore.

Catch 22.

I wouldn't be surprised if Conor ask for a three round fight even main eventing

Dana will say yes I suck his dick for whatever reason

Back