You lot pulling for Edwin or Dan?

STRYDG

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Tough choice for me.

Ever since Barboza entered UFC I've loved his kickboxing style. Sadly I cant see him ever gaining the belt unless his wrestling dramatically improves. I really want to see him get a W after a few brutal Ls.

Hooker though is up and coming, its a huge test and jump in ranks so I'm interested to see how he does and most importantly hes a fellow New Zealander and always want to see pur guys make their way to the top.

I'll be both happy and sad whatever the outcome.

EDIT: fucking autocorrect... Edson

Last edited:
Rooting for Edwin Barbie, his last two fights were tough.

Dan Hooker. He really wants this. I hope he can do it. Erwin Badoo is no joke though.

No I speak English and at least have a high school education

Well how do I not know you are a women or identify as a furry or helicopter. Not that I'm trying to be PC cos thats stuffs gay.

If your as smart as you think you are then you would realise different countries have different sayings and slang even when english is the spoken language.

Edson

He's been back to back smashed by the best wrestlers in the division the poor guy

Well how do I not know you are a women or identify as a furry or helicopter. Not that I'm trying to be PC cos thats stuffs gay.

If your as smart as you think you are then you would realise different countries have different sayings and slang even when english is the spoken language.
You sound poor

British detected. Orf wif your head.

I cant believe how many of you lot are so baffled by the expression of you lot. Lol it's very common place in Aus / nz.

Hoping for a hangman victory . War hooker.

Back