How good would Royce Garcia be today?

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Like he was pretty good when MMA first came out with him Don Fries, Tito and Chuck.
But since they made the MMA, how well would they do today since they made the MMA?
I think his grappling was pretty good for the MMA, but he had no striking in the MMA.
Striking is a little better now, not good like in the Boxing, but in the MMA you dont need to be good at really anything since its not as a hard as a sport as the Boxing.

But in his prime, how good does Royce do in the MMA today?
Also what about his Dad Camrilo Garcia?
He also invented the MMA

kenny.jpg

He'd fill the room with armbars...

Not very good.

Even though he was far removed from his prime, I believe Matt Hughes showed us how Gracie would fair in the evolved MMA world.

I thought we were talking about Hoyce that Matt beat the fk out of bc he was never any good.

Highlights on Garcia?

Me Garcia would need a wider skill set than what he had at UFC 1. The sport evolved a lot in 20 years

Royce Garcia

INSTA Fail

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Any TOP 15 fighter from 145+ beats him IMO
Also there are some 135-ers who would beat him

These tags need to go. Also, ban this fool for improper use of tags.
@jei

I only know he was no match for danny severely. the wrasslin was too strong

and that tank butt guy. he could hit relly hard

Like he was pretty good when MMA first came out with him Don Fries, Tito and Chuck.
But since they made the MMA, how well would they do today since they made the MMA?
I think his grappling was pretty good for the MMA, but he had no striking in the MMA.
Striking is a little better now, not good like in the Boxing, but in the MMA you dont need to be good at really anything since its not as a hard as a sport as the Boxing.

But in his prime, how good does Royce do in the MMA today?
Also what about his Dad Camrilo Garcia?
He also invented the MMA

View attachment 488315
ezgif.com-resize.gif

A little better than this guy....

sn_g_punk01jr_576x874.jpg

Back