Rumored Tony Ferguson Was Offered Fight @ UFC 233

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

“And TheNew”We Entertained The Idea For The Anaheim Card, Even Said Yes To An Opponent. Guess No One Wanted To Get Handed A Loss, Their Loss

Who could it have been? My guess is

519_Dustin_Poirier.0.0.jpg

No 1 wants a piece of the Tony pie

Too crazy, too good

#SnapIntuIt

Get "A Loss"

Khabib?

Or Dustin or Nate...

Khabib, because he said defend or vacate

He is so cringe though. Please Tony, stop talking. I like you as a fighter, but im hating you with every word that comes out your mouth.

I can't even imagine this guy as a champion. Seriously, its insane if this guy gets constant media coverage if he becomes champion. At leat Kalabeeb barely speaks english.

Can’t wait to watch this mad man compete again.

upload_2018-12-14_22-9-40.gif

Could it have been Max?

I bet it was Max.

Tony called out Holloway after the Ortega fight and Dana was all about it.

Dana White would get wind of the request from Ferguson and would like to make the fight happen.

“I love that. I love that sh-t. Right on, Tony,” White said at the UFC 231 post-fight press conference. “I want what’s right for Max. What’s right for Max might not necessarily be what’s right for the division, but we’ll figure that out. After his last issues, I think it would be better for him physically, and every other way, to move up to 155 pounds. There are a lot of fights for him at that weight. I think everybody in the top five is an interesting, exciting fight for Holloway. That’s why I say that I think there are bigger and better things for him at 155 pounds. We’ll see if he agrees.”

Last edited:
He is so cringe though. Please Tony, stop talking. I like you as a fighter, but im hating you with every word that comes out your mouth.
You dont have to like him, much less follow him outside of the cage
Ferg is getting lame with his constant #defendorvacate referencing when he knows Khabib is going to be out until next fall.
Then he needs to vacate. Duh

Couldn't have been suspended khabib, they can't make contracts w him atm. Conor maybe.?i dont take the "no one wanted handed a loss " as meaning their 1st loss, more saying they turned the fight down because they knew they wouldn't win. He is suspended as well still i think.. It had to be someone good enough for Tony to take the fight risking a title shot for if he lost. Had almost to be diamond ..

Couldn't have been suspended khabib, they can't make contracts w him atm. Conor maybe.?i dont take the "no one wanted handed a loss " as meaning their 1st loss, more saying they turned the fight down because they knew they wouldn't win. He is suspended as well still i think.. It had to be someone good enough for Tony to take the fight risking a title shot for if he lost. Had almost to be diamond ..
Nah it was Max.

More I think of it the more sense it makes.

Tony wanted it. Dana wanted it.

Max on the other hand did not seem that interested in moving up.

Yeah no he's suspended.

Ferg is getting lame with his constant #defendorvacate referencing when he knows Khabib is going to be out until next fall.

Khabib And his idiotic lunatic manager is showing zero interest in competing in MMA at all.

Yeah no he's suspended.

Then strip Khabib, they also stripped Tonys title for an injury/accident, however he recoverd in unbelievable time and showed the UFC and everybody how tough he is for business.

Now Khabib is out because of his dick move and probably idiotic „team mates“. And yeah, Ramadan is also coming.
Fuck this shit...

couldnt have been either khabib or connor becasue theyre both still awaiting the commision

highly doubt it was poirer, cant see poirer turning that fight down right after calling tony out. Plus it would be a big fight for dustin

my guess is max holloway.

couldnt have been either khabib or connor becasue theyre both still awaiting the commision

highly doubt it was poirer, cant see poirer turning that fight down right after calling tony out. Plus it would be a big fight for dustin

my guess is max holloway.
It was Holloway. It's going to be Dustin and Ferg next.

Not sure why they aren't fighting at 235 though.

Then strip Khabib, they also stripped Tonys title for an injury/accident, however he recoverd in unbelievable time and showed the UFC and everybody how tough he is for business.

Now Khabib is out because of his dick move and probably idiotic „team mates“. And yeah, Ramadan is also coming.
Fuck this shit...
Nobody is going to strip Khabib. He's got clout.

Last edited:
When he says no one wanted to get it he means Khabib, Connor or Diaz. I bet Dustin and any other LW without an opponent would have taken it... Tony exaggerating..

Back