Khabib the heel?

Zabit 145 Goat

Who iz nyext?
Banned
Reaction score
Can you feel the shift guys?
Or am I tweaking?
Seems as if Khabib is becoming a heel post the Conor fight. His level of stardom, this prolonged suspension and world tour. It doesn't feel like the Smash Khabib we all came to enjoy watching and love so much anymore....

Thoughts?

don't worry, khabib will be back soon enough to smash tony, porier, max and whoever comes next

heel? Khabib is universally loved on sherdog

da hell does it even mean?

He has fights. He will come out of suspens. and fight. Thats all we care about. Stop overthinking

Khabib doesn't give a shit if he's the good guy or a heel. He just fights, and I respect that. I'll be there to watch his next fight

He may not have a chance. He comers from a part of there world where every murderous oligarch and tyrant has a finger in everyone's pie. Like Zidan alluded to, if Khabib does not do what these people want, bad things could happen to his family.

Part of stealing Conor's soul in inheriting his riches but he's still staying humble and training like a beast

He may not have a chance. He comers from a part of there world where every murderous oligarch and tyrant has a finger in everyone's pie. Like Zidan alluded to, if Khabib does not do what these people want, bad things could happen to his family.

May Allah protect Khabib and his family from those evil people and bring real Islam to Dagestan where it will protect lives, livelyhood and welfare of people. Dagestan is too small for oligarhs and those kind of things as resources and most gas revenues are the only big money and sport is not really that much interesting for evil people but they do some things here and ther

Thing is, Putin is a huge oiliarh so he puts away small fish to make it look like he is doing justice. So as long as Khabib does not go into oil/gas/iron he is safe. Plus Putin will protect him because at least Russians still have some dignity for sport, so even extorters respect Khabib as he is big there now

Khabib is a fucking hero. Conor fans will always hate him no matter what and then there will be those that'll hate him for his faith. I just know he is the best fighter I've ever seen.

khabib loves to bully the homeless
he hangs out with genocidal dictators
he thinks rap music is poisoning his culture

and if that's not enough, this guy spends years talking shit about conor not defending and now khabib wants to fight floyd mayweather

Mine wasteland but all these threads stay! Fuck this shit bias

The amount of fanboys he shut down by rolling Conman gives him a lot of bonus points I think. We'll see how long it lasts though. I don't see anyone beating him soon.

Did anyone find it ironic that he tried to maneuver for the Mayweather payday after the McGregor fight?

Humble? Yes I think he is still humble but please get real - all fighters would take a $100 million fight.

I love Khabib's opinion on female rights, I hope someone asks him about gays.

Back