My sources confirm GSP vs Khabib will happen next

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can't say who but Khabib won't sign a new contract unless his next fight is against GSP!

And GSP wants to fight Khabib..it will happen. The only reason it hasn't is because the UFC hates being put in this situation. They like to use fighters against each other for leverage

What they usually do is lowball somebody which usually forces the guy they want in the fight to take less. thats how they pay cheap. but it won't happen in this fight. they gotta pay up

Would watch, but would rather see Khabib/Tony. If GSP wins, I can't see him hanging around for long. I also wonder what a cut to 155 will do to him.

Would watch, but would rather see Khabib/Tony. If GSP wins, I can't see him hanging around for long. I also wonder what a cut to 155 will do to him.

GSP won't make 155 without pulling a Christian Bale.

The mythology that GSP was a small welterweight is laughable.

giphy.gif

I’m on board for Khabib v Tony part 5

I hope not Khabib accepts this fight.. GSP could ambush him in this fight

Your source is coo coo for cocoa Puffs. And you are too for posting this

I can't say who but Khabib won't sign a new contract unless his next fight is against GSP!

And GSP wants to fight Khabib..it will happen. The only reason it hasn't is because the UFC hates being put in this situation. They like to use fighters against each other for leverage

What they usually do is lowball somebody which usually forces the guy they want in the fight to take less. thats how they pay cheap. but it won't happen in this fight. they gotta pay up

Dana sure as hell doesn't want to give GSP that fight

Lol TS, regardless I hope you're right

Claims to have a source and then proceeds to lay down his theory why the fight will happen

Trump?

TS is one of the first people I put on ignore.My sources say he's an idiot.

A few people that predicted past fights are also hinting at this fight

+ GSP is slimming down like crazy

That would be a great grappling/wrestling fight for sure.
Khabib better not keep that shit standing though or he will get jabfucked

Back