Thanos vs Khabib (Shooppers get in)

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
We need this fantasy fight made into shoop.

Story of the fight: Some nerd in the crowd asks Khabib if he could beat Thanos in real fight?

marvel-avengers-infinity-war-thanos-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-feature-903429-1.jpg

Seconds later Thanos himself appears and calls out Khabib before he answers.

Khabib: I don't liket this

tenor.gif

Thanos: Run from it dread it destiny still arrives... I'm going to wipe out half of humanity..

Khabib: says enough is enough Jumps the table like the he jumped the cage

giphy.gif

Pulls out the stick from the CGI projector.

Khabib: You play to much games I don't live my life based on illusions

Proceeds putting a beating on the journalist ¨¨

2dtb.gif

Then leaves quietly the studio
ImmensePowerlessDassierat-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
OP you been huffing paint or something??

Khabib grinds him out. Thanos has shit grappling.

Wut? You need to get off the drug yourself. This is wonderful fight and highly competitive. Since both characters like to take themselves to serious and have huge egos.. This is shoopers game get lost kiddo

Wut? You need to get off the drug yourself. This is wonderful fight and highly competitive. Since both guys like to take themselves to serious and have huge egos. It's going to be a dogfight

You think that this is going to be made into a shoop? you realize how much work is involved in making this happen?

Ban for using the shoop tag imo

0513e7088f347552920527233e2cacac0d90ba.jpg

You think that this is going to be made into a shoop? you realize how much work is involved in making this happen?

Ban for using the shoop tag imo

You are being bitch about non-issue get involved or get lost. Ain't nobody got time for this convo. You are not suppose to take this thread to serious that is the whole point.
<seedat>

You are being bitch about non-issue get involved or get lost. Ain't nobody got time for this convo. You are not suppose to take this thread to serious that is the whole point.
<seedat>

lmao

My bad, enjoy your meth bro. It's all good.

<seedat>
But dude, it’s customary to add your own Shoop or a template at the very least.

Thanos with or without the stones, if he doesn't have his rocks, Khabib decisions him 50-44

The real story is Khabib 'snapped' on a neck crank and wiped out half of all Conor fans.

Back