Dominick Cruz offers heartfelt message to John Lineker

What did Lineker do?

War Lineker

Typical Cruz "over-explanation" of an issue.

Last edited:
Dominick Cruz is Frank Shamrock's little brother

lol that post seems really uh...un-cruz like, the fuck did lineker even do? what's happening???

Sorry Lineker I'm an amateur, I don't know how to train properly so I always get injured.

Cruz is good at those. Staying healthy for fights tho...

Maybe the UFC should just offer him fights a month out at most. When he's got time for a long training camp, it's about 7-1 odds that he'll make it in the cage.

Last edited:
Dom has really grown up over the years, but it's just like, goddamn dude.... you can't be even remotely depended on to stay healthy. Hate to say it, but maybe just stick to the commentary....

Cruz just wanted to feel tall in the cage. That's why he was so excited for the fight.

John Lineker doesn't even know English. Pretty much everything after the first line could've been addressed neutrally rather than personally to him.

Doesn't know his audience both when he's writing and commentating.

Corny and cringy. Linekar would have walked through his pillow fists and given him brain damage.
<{cruzshake}>

Imagine how different the UFC would be if DC were its president.

Seems a bit.... soft. What happened to the bastard cruz we all know

Christ. When your body is telling you enough, just call it a career.

First, what is Cruz's injury? Has he identified it anywhere? Because he doesn't do so here.

Second, the wording is odd. No talk of rescheduling with Lineker or looking forward to facing him in the future when he's healed up. Is it possible this injury is serious enough to be career ending for Cruz?

Back