How are Usman, Woodley and Colby considered boring wrestlef------ but Khabib gets a pass???

ewww21

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Woodley has more finishes or near finishes in his last 5 fights alone than Khabib can claim for his entire career.

Usman and Khabib are almost the exact same in terms of wrestling pressure and top control.

And Colby is trash and unfunny but his ass beatings are never boring.

So now that Conor has been dethroned as the most nuthugged fighter in the LW division, I guess Khabib is usurping that spot. Fuck that war Tony he's better than both. The real champ.

Who the hell said Woodley was a wrestlefucker? Also because Khabib's activity on the ground is way more exciting than Colby and Usman.

Plenty of people give Khabib shit about being "boring". He gets less though because he, 1. beat Conor, and 2. has VERY aggressive GnP. Kinda like Cain

'Boring'..
ultrasmash.gif

tumblr_nsreac8XQH1upwz95o1_400.gif khabib-nurmagomedov-gif-6.gif

Woodley has more finishes or near finishes in his last 5 fights alone than Khabib can claim for his entire career.

Khabib has more finishes and a higher finishing rate than Woodly for his career. How do you figure this?

Different fighters get passes based on people's biases.

One of the more puzzling ones for me was Mighty mouse getting called boring for years, yet Dominic Cruz was praised as one of the GOATs

Not sure what the hell this is about. Khabib has 17 career finishes to Woodley's 12. Khabib also has 3 finishes in his last 5 fights and Woodley has 2.

Different fighters get passes based on people's biases.

One of the more puzzling ones for me was Mighty mouse getting called boring for years, yet Dominic Cruz was praised as one of the GOATs

You were not watching MMA when Cruz was on top, were you? Cruz was called "boring" as much as any fighter when he was the 135LB king. Not as much when he came back though

1. Woodley is boring for a different reason. He's boring when he backs up towards the fence and throw 5 strikes a round.

2. Ground and Pound. Khabib beats the shit out of people on the ground.

3. Usman does a lot of pushing against the fence and a lot of not doing much on the ground.

Usman and Khabib are almost the exact same in terms of wrestling pressure and top control.

So now that Conor has been dethroned as the most nuthugged fighter in the LW division, I guess Khabib is usurping that spot. Fuck that war Tony he's better than both. The real champ.

No pass from me.

I hate watching Khabib pump and hump.

Much rather see Tony fight any day of the week (and not really a huge Tony fan either).

Not sure what the hell this is about. Khabib has 17 career finishes to Woodley's 12. Khabib also has 3 finishes in his last 5 fights and Woodley has 2.
I'm talking about in the ufc.

Smashing Degastani bums with negative single digit records don't matter.

Who the hell said Woodley was a wrestlefucker? Also because Khabib's activity on the ground is way more exciting than Colby and Usman.
Usman did the same thing to RDA that Khabib does to folks

You were not watching MMA when Cruz was on top, were you? Cruz was called "boring" as much as any fighter when he was the 135LB king. Not as much when he came back though
This. The majority of these “why fighter x but not fighter y” threads are just ignorance of trolling. Every fighter has or has had haters.

I'm talking about in the ufc.

Smashing Degastani bums with negative single digit records don't matter.

Well you said last 5 fights. In the last 5 UFC fights Khabib has one more finish then Woodley. Also Woodley has 12 UFC fights and 6 finishes. Khabib has 11 UFC fights and 5 finishes. What the fuck are you even talking about? Woodley and Khabib have shown similar finishing ability.

Clearly you have no fucking clue what you are talking about

This is number one bullshit.

<{clintugh}>

I think Woodley threw like 10 punches in 25 min against Maia.

And threw like 15 in Thompson II

Back