If Gus beats Jones, LionHeart and DC at HW then he will have to be the LHW GOAT

BerrySmartGuy2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It will mean he would have beaten both of the guys many thought are the LHW GOATs. he would also be the undisputed LHW champion.This can't be disputed much.

That might be the Biggest IF in the history of Sherdog

No, then he would be 1-1 against Jones and DC and have a title defense against a super big mismatch (Smith is not a serious title challenger). Not LHW GOAT by a long shot.

A damn good start though.

No way DC Wait that long for Gus coming for him at HW btw....

If Dustin poirer beats khabib, Tony, and mcgregor he will be the LW goat...

In fact that's more likely tbh

No, then he would be 1-1 against Jones and DC and have a title defense against a super big mismatch (Smith is not a serious title challenger). Not LHW GOAT by a long shot.

A damn good start though.

I got him at 2-0 against Jones.

Well this is rather silly because that straight up isn't going to happen.

Far better chance of Jones doing this.

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

What's your point?

You could say the same about any fighter in the world.. Pointless thread

Can't say that about Diego, Lamas, Colby Cheese, Till, Hunt and so on and so on.... Like I said you cant hang with me and TOmas....

He will never face DC again. This is a fantasy thread.

The mere fact that you included such a new contender as Lionheart makes me think otherwise.
There will always keep coming new contenders so someone will always claim the champ just has "one more guy to beat" before becoming clearing the division.

If Latifi and Blachowicz win their next fights I bet someone will claim Jones has to beat them too, to truly reaching the next level.
(I was joking at first, but now I realize Jan B is on a 4 fight win streak, and Lionheart is only on a 3 fight win streak)

Last edited:
It will mean he would have beaten both of the guys many thought are the LHW GOATs. he would also be the undisputed LHW champion.This can't be disputed much.

Why would Gus's (hypothetical) wins over DC and Jones be worth more than their (recorded) wins against him? At best they're even at that point, meaning you'd have to compare accomplishments. And Gus's accomplishments are nothing compared to Jones's and DC's.

Back