Anyone Here Rooting For Kevin Lee Tomorrow Night?

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

I know not many people are fans of Kevin Lee because they think he's too cocky and he's annoying, but personally I'm a big fan of the man.

He's a man of the people
j3vOOSI.gif

He fucked up Michael Chiesa at the summer kickoff presser
pEwb2n5.gif

He gives us quality laughs even when he's in the octagon
VXlMbnb.gif

giphy.gif

He's a top level fighter who can pose lots of threats to Khabib imo
PopularUnfoldedEquine-size_restricted.gif

jv4s9jtokoqz.gif

giphy.gif

ScaredRawAplomadofalcon-size_restricted.gif

We need fresh match ups for the champion
maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah I am. Good fighter. Hope he continues to develop his game.

Fuck Yeah I am..........

Rooting for him to Lose.

I like him, he had a good showing last fight but that stanky leg was really unfortunate for him. He needs to dominate Al to make people realize how good he really is. Also Idk what's going on with that belly button but next time can you blur that shit out.

He’s pretty entertaining on the mic, and a solid fighter.

Kevin> AL

I like him, he had a good showing last fight but that stanky leg was really unfortunate for him. He needs to dominate Al to make people realize how good he really is. Also Idk what's going on with that belly button but next time can you blur that shit out.

Yeah man that belly button is all sorts of fucked up but that's what people call an "outtie"

Lee winning is what's best for the division.

I like him and enjoy the butthurt he causes here. He seems like he's evolving his game, I've got him over Al. Decision or submission.

As a side not, him surviving after being that hurt against Barboza is really impressive

Want Al to win but Lee most likely will.

Yes, because it would clarify the top of the heap. If he loses it gets murky after Ferguson, Khabib, Conor.

And he's got a fun game :)

there is a card tomorrow?

Rooting for a double KO. If Al wins, he will tell the UFC to go fuck themselves and we won't see him fight for a year or 2. If Lee wins, he will do some random shit like calling out GSP for a '165 title fight.'
Still think Lee takes it.

I dunno they're both loveable Kevin because his smack talk game is so childish but the fella really tries.

Al because he's so angry I couldn't picture him selling houses.

"Buy this fucker right here, you gonna buy right!?! Let's talk fucking financing..."

Tough choice but Ragin Al cause he took Khabib fight on short notice and out performed many others... Cough cough Conor...

Rooting for a double KO. If Al wins, he will tell the UFC to go fuck themselves and we won't see him fight for a year or 2. If Lee wins, he will do some random shit like calling out GSP for a '165 title fight.'
Still think Lee takes it.

I don't see what's so bad about calling out GSP because if he got the fight, I'm sure we'd all be excited to see GSP return

I think he's overrated and I hope he loses:
HEAN7An.png

wouldn't surprise me if he won though

No.

Parlays all with Al, and kevin annoys me.
Lolz, parlays all day, I turned $1 into 6 figures on 10 under-dog parlay Fight night 61 ending with Mir knocking Bigfoot out.. Les'go! MMA too unpredictable to NOT do parlays

I'm about lukewarm with Kevin Lee. He doesn't do enough to make me dislike him. In fact, when he was blubbering after his Tony Ferguson loss, it made me realise how seriously he takes his profession. I respect that.
Al Iaquinta, on the other hand, moans, groans, rants, raves, slags other fighters off in a more personal bitter way. He's too thin skinned and his stupid little square head pisses me off.
Thus, I hope Kevin Lee wrecks him. I wouldn't be too unhappy if Al wins either. Shit happens.

Al will drop him and Lee will come out making exuses crying about it, saying he will still get a shot at Khabib, he sees many holes in his game bla bla

Back