Is McGregor the GOAT laughing stock in UFC history?

Alcibiades007

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm a Connor fan, but it seems to me that no fighter ever has been more of an object of ridicule like he has since the Khabib loss. In every thread about him, Hell every time he's even being mentioned positively, Khabib fans/Connor haters effortlessly diminish anything about him w/o anyone having any chance of mounting a proper comeback because of the manner he lost in and the accursed Gifs.

Will there ever be a time when Connor supporters can pump their chest and loud mouth Sherdog again?

Have to say that the one's playing Apostle Peter should never be allowed to hug his nuts ever again. That privilege should only be granted to all the daring martyrs out there who have not renounced their faith even in the most dire of times. Bless you all, courageous souls for enduring the torment!

Thoughts?

People need to give him a break, seriously.

that's what happens when you're a huge star, you either love him or hate him.

conor haters will always take any chance they can to shit on him because they're obsessed with him and they've had to suffer through years of being super butthurt every time he won and kept proving them wrong.

I'm a Connor fan, but it seems to me that no fighter ever has been more of an object of ridicule like he has since the Khabib loss. In every thread about him, Hell every time he's even being mentioned positively, Khabib fans/Connor haters effortlessly diminish anything about him w/o anyone having any chance of mounting a proper comeback because of the manner he lost in and the accursed Gifs.

Will there ever be a time when Connor supporters can pump their chest and loud mouth Sherdog again?

Have to say that the one's playing Apostle Peter should never be allowed to hug his nuts ever again. That privilege should only be granted to all the daring martyrs out there who have not renounced their faith even in the most dire of times. Bless you all, courageous souls for enduring the torment!

Thoughts?

Threads in sherdog forum =/= real life

The days of {<Mcgoat} are over.

For better or worse...

Of course he is. He is by far the biggest star In MMA history and made way more money than anyone in MMA history.

They're jealous. As they should be.

I'll hold all my judgement until his next fight

People need to give him a break, seriously.

“F**k him and his mentality. I don’t give a f**k about him. My heart is black towards this man, towards his team, towards his people.and this is never over. Never, ever, ever over. . -Conor McGregor 2018

After all Conor's pony talk,

The Khabib fight was one of the most thorough destruction's I've ever seen.

He beat Conor at his own striking game.
Knocked him down.
Made him beg for mercy halfway through the fight, "it's only business!"
10-8'ed him.
Made him give up
Made him turn on his own coaches after the fight.
Took his instagram following.

You could almost see his soul and star power seeping out him here

Last edited:
I actually enjoy watching Conor fight and dont really dislike him. But I will never ease up on Conor fans for making the online MMA community unbearable for 3 years and how they treated Jose Aldo

He sold the most ppv's with that fight for an UFC event. I think that kind of excludes him from being the biggest laughing stock.

Plus he lost to one of the best the division has ever seen. Conor is more of a joke because of his own behavior than because of losing to Khabib.

He koed the #1 p4p fighter in 13 seconds to win the featherweight championship and nobody can ever take that away. He won the lightweight belt and made it look easy. He got a fight with an undefeated boxer and made $100 million. Nobody has ever accomplished what he did.

No, but let's not forget the amount of shit he has talked and now he's getting it shoved back in his face it is what you would expect. This place was a nightmare when Conor was riding high a lot of his fans made this place unbearable and now they're eating crow, some of them are taking it on the chin and handling it well and some have fallen apart.

It's all banter at the end of the day to me. I don't hate Conor I dislike his antics at times but whatever, to all his fans though, this isn't over trust me on dat. :p

McGregor is today, the second richest man in sports history. When it’s all said and done, he will be THE richest man in sports history.

Conor, is the one laughing.

Still blows my mind that people think that because hes got money hes happy, Getting smashed my khabib trumps all his previous accomplishments, the money and the fame can't erase the shame of talking all of that shit and getting your ass whopped. People think just because hes got lots of money hes at home happy as larry, if you think that loss isn't eating him up inside you are wrong.

This is what happens when you get gifted a shot. Then NEVER defend a belt. Then get beat by a 8 ranked fighter. Then get beat by a 40 year old boxer. Then get beat by Khabib. There should be no talk of "GOAT" sure, hes a good fighter but GOAT talk is what brings the hate.

When you are at the very top, there is only one place to go.

It’s happened to me countless times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back