Cruz ducking John Lineker? -- instagram post

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

The deep respect I have for you as a human being outside of the octagon is one of the biggest reasons I was honored to have this fight with you.

The opportunity would have been a great challenge for me next up in my career.

I regret that I didn’t get the honor of competing against you on our set date.

I appreciate you reaching out authentically from your heart with humility in your kind, powerful words.

Thank you for teaching ME what it looks like to be a whole-hearted inspiring human that looks at the 100,000 foot view, eliminating the self-focus concern that includes only selfish needs and interests.

This is a setback opportunity unfolding that will become part of my legacy.

With nothing but respect for you, I wish you the best in your next matchup and look forward to watching you further compete.
-------------------
So Cruz will watch Lineker compete, but not provide the competition? Those don't seem to be fighting words imo.

He wanna fight or bang Cruz?

I think you are looking too much into this. Cruz is clearly bummed he is injured yet again and Lineker offered his condolences and Dom is just responding back with respect. That's how I see it.

Do you lack comprehension skills TS?

He's clearly saying he's upset he's injured and can't fight him but Lineker is a great guy and he looks forward to watching him fight soon

Obviously he’s injured and can’t fight. Bummer for everyone involved.

And to think of all the people posting on sherdog that said Cruz is the most deserving of a TS...

Literally nothing he said there even remotely implies that he's "ducking" anyone. Good lord...

Sounds like he wants to go balls deep.

He got injured so the fight is off. Go figure, Cruz got injured coming back from an injury.

The deep respect I have for you as a human being outside of the octagon is one of the biggest reasons I was honored to have this fight with you.

The opportunity would have been a great challenge for me next up in my career.

I regret that I didn’t get the honor of competing against you on our set date.

I appreciate you reaching out authentically from your heart with humility in your kind, powerful words.

Thank you for teaching ME what it looks like to be a whole-hearted inspiring human that looks at the 100,000 foot view, eliminating the self-focus concern that includes only selfish needs and interests.

This is a setback opportunity unfolding that will become part of my legacy.

With nothing but respect for you, I wish you the best in your next matchup and look forward to watching you further compete.
-------------------
So Cruz will watch Lineker compete, but not provide the competition? Those don't seem to be fighting words imo.

Well at least I get to hear Cruz and his expert commentary. I'm still waiting for Conor to turn it on according to Dom in the Khabib fight. How can you fight all your life, comment on fighting and still have no idea what's going on in the fight you are commenting on? I just don't get it.

just retire dom, your legacy is is pretty much set. if you come back come back for a tj trilogy or a rematch with cody or something.

Do you lack comprehension skills TS?

He's clearly saying he's upset he's injured and can't fight him but Lineker is a great guy and he looks forward to watching him fight soon
He's such a great guy that he came in over weight in the Dodson fight, and gloated about it after he won.

He talks to damn much

Especially that 2 hour rambling crap after he lost to Cody.

Lol, that was the absolute best fight Cruz could take, he's not ducking, poor guy is actually injured... Pulling out of that confirmed it. I love watching Jon fight but for the top 5 of the division, he just doesn't have the technical prowess to defeat them. He'll get out-classed and is outsized. Cruz would've won that with 95% certainty & been in line for a title shot. Very unfortunate and outside of a title shot, not sure where he goes from there

Obviously he’s injured and can’t fight. Bummer for everyone involved.

And to think of all the people posting on sherdog that said Cruz is the most deserving of a TS...

Literally nothing he said there even remotely implies that he's "ducking" anyone. Good lord...
Well it's not like Cruz is offering to take the fight again down the road here. Seems like an exact copy of what he said of fighting Rivera.

Well it's not like Cruz is offering to take the fight again down the road here. Seems like an exact copy of what he said of fighting Rivera.

I don't even know what his condition is, but if he broke something or is otherwise out for, say, 6 months, there isn't much to say at the moment.

Back