Media Jon Jones looking thick, solid, tight: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

“I can do all things through loopholes which strengthens me.”

When did Jesus change his name to Turinabol?

5-1516969830.jpg

Standing on the cage rather than under the cage. It's an improvement I suppose.

Typo, he meant Chris, the in-house pharmacist at Jackson-Wink

Fucking pos leave Jesus out of it. Not a religious person but I studied Jesus and I hate when people say Jesus this Jesus that and then go about committing horrible acts

Taking drugs to cheat was one of Christ's central teachings

It's scary that he really thinks he's a good Christian boy when he's actually like an evil character.

Must've been Jesus in his ear like "just split man f**k it" after he hit and run that pregnant lady.

Last edited:
I can do all things through coke strengthening me.

Fixed.

Biggest phony in mma history. Incredible fighter but he's a transparent dick.

Man, I wanted to make a joke, but I love Jesus too much. I had a good one too....like really good.

Oh the Jesus is the Lord (despite Jesus never claming to be one, not a single time) people with their repentance speeches

Will be back fornicating, getting caught in compromising ways, drugs, alcohol, domestic abuse etc

See the good ole Jimmy Swaggart with his sorry Jesus speeches

For 21 years before Islam i was surroundd by these people in 2 countries. by Allah fakest, most hypocrite people you will ever find whn it comes to religion.

I wish John all the best though. He is a good dude and made mistakes, but great fighter

Back