Do people actually believe that Khabib "Destroyed" Conor?

The Mookster

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I see all these threads about how Khabib destroyed Conor, crushed him, Conor will never fight again etc...

Yes Khabib had top control and landed a lot of ground and pound. He also knocked Conor down once. He also subbed Conor. But lets be honest, Conor lost that fight due to exhaustion and took barely any damage in that fight. We all know Khabib is pillow fisted and Conor wasn't even concussed. Conor was back in the gym training 4-5 days later lol. That is not the definition of destroyed. He didn't even get a bullshit medical suspension. No concussion, no injuries etc. You can say he got dominated, but lets be honest he barely took any real damage. He could lose like that every month x 12 months and still fight for another 10 years.

Fighters legit take more damage in sparring sessions all the time.

Without a ref Conor would be dead.

He made Conor his son, on the ground and on the feet.

Shamshallah, brother.

Of course not Khabib did not destroy McGregor

He mauled him

Watch the second round alone and tell me he didn't take any "real damage."

They need to hype the poor imitation of the Diaz fight(oversized Welterweight) because Khabib's stardom is going nowhere.

Do people actually think Conor was competitive with Khabib?

Use whatever terminology you like. Conor got ran the F over.

Man apparently Conor is always just exhausted. Why is he even a fighter if he’s always so tired?

no need to believe it, we actually saw it happen

Khabib did not destroy Conor. Conor prevented that by tapping. Khabib embarrassed and outclassed Conor. I won’t say he exposed him because everyone with half a brain knew Conor ain’t worth a fuck against a wrestler with more than a 10 day camp. Khabib executed the perfect dismissal of McGregor. Dropping him standing, taking him down, beating him up and forcing Conor to submissively surrender his neck like a dog. Conor brought nothing to the table.

Back