Could Any Current Fighter Surpass Fedor as the HW GOAT?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
DC will be retiring soon, Stipe came close but got brutally KOd, and Cain onlybfoghts once every three years. Is there any current top heavyweight or upcoming prospect that could surpass Fedor as the heavyweight GOAT?

In my eyes, it’s not happening soon, but that’s only my opinion

Probably not. The division is weak and doesn't have signs of getting better any time soon. Not only that, nobody is as dominant or skilled as Fedor.

Nah. Cain probably would've gone down as GOAT if he wasn't injured all the time. Werdum was looking like it until he ran his face first into the fireman.

Nah . The closest to doing that is Stipe tho

DC will be retiring soon, Stipe came close but got brutally KOd, and Cain onlybfoghts once every three years. Is there any current top heavyweight or upcoming prospect that could surpass Fedor as the heavyweight GOAT?
maybe if jon jones moves up to heavyweight and beats stipe, cain, ngannou, jds and dc.

As it stands I would say no.

I think DC is up there with him, but he has to go on a tear at HW like Fedor did.

At least DC is undefeated at HW right now so it's possible.

It absolutely blows my mind that anyone still mentions Cain at all, let alone in GOAT talks.

He was a monster sure, but he only fought a total of 16 times, Fucking Brock has 8 fights.

Again, i'm not saying Cain wasn't the shit for his brief time fighting, but dude has an absolute paper thin resume with regards to being the greatest ever.

DC vs Fedor could settle the debate. They're similar in age and both are still fighting.

don't see a guy who could go 32-0 and 10 years undefeated..

DC's Towel is the heavyweight GOAT. CONFIRMED!

Nah Fedor has only lost to repetitive juicers up until 2017. Same with DC but Fedor stayed at HW his entire career.

Back