Khabib fans, Mo Town Phenom is coming for your hero.

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
He is going to piece Khabib up, slice & dice him, cut through him like a butter with his silky smooth wrestling & then after a prolonged beating ( that he will give to Khabib) the long awaited RNC will come. Kevin will raise his hand & behind him Khabib will be laid down unconscious.

Tell your hero to come out of his house. Tell him to man up & stop running away from Kev. He cowardice won't save him from the beating he is going to receive. His days of staying champion are numbered.

oxtN1.gif

lol, Khabib is ducking Lee now?

I do think that Teh Eagle vs Motown Phenom is a very interesting match-up however. Lees wrestling and physical strength at LW are no joke. Dude is strong as hell.

I'm one of the few that actually think Lee would win that fight. Khabib vs somebody equal in size, strength and grappling ability is very interesting to me. Lee needs to get past Iaquinta first though, his chin is questionable.

Khabib's game off his back is very underrated. Even if Lee took him down, he'd be in huge danger of getting submitted..

He is going to piece Khabib up, slice & dice him, cut through him like a butter with his silky smooth wrestling & then after a prolonged beating ( that he will give to Khabib) the long awaited RNC will come. Kevin will raise his hand & behind him Khabib will be laid down unconscious.

Tell your hero to come out of his house. Tell him to man up & stop running away from Kev. He cowardice won't save him from the beating he is going to receive. His days of staying champion are numbered.

? I'd love to see them fight just so the 9 fans that Lee has on this board will slink away into obscurity.

Lee is so over hyped its ridiculous

Good fight. Khabib takes it though.

Khabib would destroy Lee. Khabib's TDD and grappling off his back is way better than Lee's anyway, so when Lee tries out his offensive grappling it's gonna be much less successful than when Khabib tries out his.

Nope, Khabib is better everywhere. I think Al is going to fuck up Lee again anyway.

Little Kevin will struggle to get past Al

He’s got fuck all for kebab

I'm not even sure Lee gets past AI. I favor him, but AI is way better than people are giving him credit.

If he beats AI, he should be 2nd in line behind Tony, IMO. It's an interesting fight, but I would still favor Khabib. I think he's slightly better than Lee everywhere(yes, that includes striking) and would probably win by decision.

motown phenom already dieded twice in the cage sorry i dont know who youre talking about

What are you smoking and where can I get some?... I want to be this delusional later on tonight...

You raelise that actually as Khabib fans we want him to fight a very hard opponent because we wanna see a great challenging fight? What do you think that we are like Conor fans?

Why the hell do you think we cant wait for Tony's matchup, despite knowing that he can loose it to Tony?

Even Dustin

Do you see Khabib fans running around saying he should fight Michael Ciesa or some top 12 guy?

Dont get confused next time plz.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back