Pink
Reaction score
Lee by RNC 1st or 2nd round (65%)
or Al by whatever (35%)
Barboza by 29-28 UD (70%)
Hooker by whatever (30%)

Rooting for Al and Barboza

MCGREGOR-MYSTIC.jpg

Barboza pre Khabib would’ve easily murked Hooker, now I’m not so sure. Dude hasn’t been the same since the beating he took.

If Raging al manages to survive the first 2 I think he can make it a fight and test Kevin’s chin and excessive weight cut. If Lee gets him down early I think he’ll get the ref stoppage. His position control is elite.

I remember thinking Hooker was looking good and betting on him. Then he lost to fucking Jason Knight. No wonder he looks so good lately, hard to look bad vs Ross Pearson. Was getting his ass beat by Diakiese and a win over lyme ridden Miller.

Go check Barboza's last 5 match-up and see what # they were ranked at the time. Barboza is going to hatchet this lanky mofo to oblivion.

Barboza pre Khabib would’ve easily murked Hooker, now I’m not so sure. Dude hasn’t been the same since the beating he took.
Barboza has only fought once since the Khabib fight. I don't think it's fair to say he hasn't been the same. Took him forever to find an opponent and when he did it ended up being another big high level wrestler. He looked good on the feet and was even winning the 5th round despite all the damage he took earlier in the fight.

Lee dominates, round 2 RNC.

Barboza picks Hooker apart for most of round 1, Hooker turns up the pressure in round 2 and gets a late 2nd round tko.

Neither winner gets any closer to a title shot.

I want AL by sub and Boza by KO

What could easily happen however is Lee via dec and Hooker winning a TKO in a fight he was losing until he catches Boza

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back