Quick question to my sherbros...

Nabs

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hey boys...Need some help. There was a show (it was about 30 min) where a fighter sat in a room in front of a TV screen showing a fight of theirs. They would break down the fight as they relieved it outside the octagon. The show would come on randomly on FS1 (It might be on Fight Pass as well) and never had a set schedule. Anybody remember what it was called?

I need you help for something else

I try to remember an old movie title

The movie was about a bus that had to speed around the city, keeping its speed over fifty, and if its speed dropped, it would explode!

Any idea?

The movie was about a bus that had to speed around the city, keeping its speed over fifty, and if its speed dropped, it would explode!

Any idea?

Slow.

Any idea?

Hahahaha

So TS mentioned the show's name multiple times without knowing it?

Any idea?

Lol! I should've known better than to even bother asking...Smdh!

You got me interested.. sooner or later someone will show some mercy and just tell you..

Any idea?

I think it was called, "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down."

Well fuck it, this is now an 90's action movie thread!

Hey boys...Need some help. There was a show (it was about 30 min) where a fighter sat in a room in front of a TV screen showing a fight of theirs. They would break down the fight as they relieved it outside the octagon. The show would come on randomly on FS1 (It might be on Fight Pass as well) and never had a set schedule. Anybody remember what it was called?

Yeah it's called "The Conor Mcgregor runs MMA and there's not a damn thing you can do about it show" and in Canada it's called "Conor Mcgregor is the GOAT and you're a fool to think otherwise show"

Well fuck it, this is now an 90's action movie thread!
SoupyEvilIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif

Yeah it's called "The Conor Mcgregor runs MMA and there's not a damn thing you can do about it show" and in Canada it's called "Conor Mcgregor is the GOAT and you're a fool to think otherwise show"
Conor a GOAT in Canada ?

upload_2018-12-14_11-17-0.jpeg

This?

it's not 30 minutes tho... and with cornball robin black as a host, so i don't know...

Back