Conor McGregor Fans React: Tears & Crying After

At least he has people around the world who want him to succeed.

filthy casuals make me sick looking at their faces<{clintugh}>

giphy.gif

Man you guys can’t stop talking about this guy.

Guess it’s true what they say- your haters bring you the money.

I'm going to make a JO video of me watching this.

cOtKKSf.png
rzHnBqL.png

Last edited:
Hah, wow. Such derangement.

Conor's hype to them . . .

tenor.gif

I was the biggest Conor fan (not counting like, fully crazy people, who do stuff like get his face tattooed on their face) for many years; up until the bus incident & subsequent aftermath, which I have found pretty disappointing. So, I was not as gung-ho in the leadup to this one.

Even still, I was watching Khabib pound him into the mat with a grimace, and it was rough. It’s like watching your cousin get beat up or something; even if it’s a crazy cousin, who has issues, it’s still your cousin, and you’re like...

200.gif

Fair play to Khabib though. What a performance. Could not help but be blown away, just as an MMA fan. Phenomenal.

I was the biggest Conor fan (not counting like, fully crazy people, who do stuff like get his face tattooed on their face) for many years; up until the bus incident & subsequent aftermath, which I have found pretty disappointing. So, I was not as gung-ho in the leadup to this one.

Even still, I was watching Khabib pound him into the mat with a grimace, and it was rough. It’s like watching your cousin get beat up or something; even if it’s a crazy cousin, who has issues, it’s still your cousin, and you’re like...

200.gif

Fair play to Khabib though. What a performance. Could not help but be blown away, just as an MMA fan. Phenomenal.

Couldn’t agree more.

Part of me knew he deserved it, another part knew Khabib wanted it more, but still hard to watch.

I either want Conor to retire or gain his fire back.

200.gif

You weren't the only one. Even some mates that were full on Conor asslickers were surprised at the scummy bus incident. He simply isn't a good person, exciting fighter but has shit cardio, almost no heart when it gets tough and a below average ground game.

A friend of mine actually kicked a bin in out of rage after the fight on the walk to the bus after we watched it in a pub. Suffice to say he wasn't happy.

Back