Media Rewind: Khabib predicted Petitis to beat Tony, said if Tony won they would fight next

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
What changed?

tony-ferguson-anthony-pettis-ufc-229-1.jpg

Saw the vicious beating Pettis took and said fuck that

What do you mean "what changed"? It's your thread, you tell us cause he said "next year" and is under suspension until next summer.

Didn't stop him from trying to make ufc fights w Mayweather and Canelo
Money talks, he's in a position now where he can try to push for these bigger fights . Doesn't mean he will decline the fight with Tony if the UFC offer it to him

Uh, the person you're quoting changed obviously. Ali Abdelaziz isn't Khabib's nickname, it's an entirely different person.
So Khabib's manager the one in charge of setting up fights and speaks on behalf of Khabib

Are you saying Khabib is incompetent and cant control his manager?

Didn't stop him from trying to make ufc fights w Mayweather and Canelo
wouldn't you? Why make 1 million against Ferguson when you can make well over 10 million against Mayweather or Canelo?

wouldn't you? Why make 1 million against Ferguson when you can make well over 10 million against Mayweather or Canelo?
Mayweather yes , Canelo? Fuck no, that guy can seriously end Khabib's career

I get it , he was all hot air (Khabib) talking about legacy UNTILL he actually tasted real fame and it seems he isn't too keen in risking it when he can use it for leverage
Both personal and altruistic

So he has a price , sold out his moral compass?

It really depends and yes it would be tempting, I can only share my story with you

Years ago when I first started doing businesss I sold out my moral compass, aligned with people I shouldn't have assholes and bad men

Now I have have the luxury to say fuck off I am not for sale.

So to answer your question , my young self late teens , would have

My adult now , I wouldn't if it meant selling out my moral compass

Example; Fight for legacy

Conor fans shouldn't complain about a champion not fighting.

Also, and Marc I know you're not intelligent, Khabib is suspended.

Conor fans shouldn't complain about a champion not fighting.

Also, and Marc I know you're not intelligent, Khabib is suspended.
Then why did he attempt to negotiate a ufc fight with Mayweather during said suspension and was vocal about it , now vs Canelo?

Then why did he attempt to negotiate a ufc fight with Mayweather during said suspension and was vocal about it , now vs Canelo?

It's all talk lol, clearly a negotiation tactic.

That's a far stretch from ducking Tony, which is laughable.

Conor is the guy who likely won't fight again, never defended any title he ever won, and is the marketing gimmick.

It's all talk lol, clearly a negotiation tactic.
Expect it wasn't per Ali on the Ariel show he admits to having a closed door negotiating session with Dana and TMT , it was shot down because team Khabib wanted it to be an mma fight

Back