IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
In an MMA match at HW between Brock Lesnar and Romero

In a straight wrestling match between Brock Lesnar and Romero

2eovasn.jpg

Brock Romero the Cuban from Dakota.

Most likely the guy with a gun to my head wins. 9/10 times, If I can create a scramble, I could beat him.

Why is there a gun to my head tho?

Last time I checked, Brock was a huge hw, and Yoel was at 185. So obviously Brock. Size difference is too big.

The gun-Oh, you were talking about a fight.

Romero would KO Brock.

In a wrestling match it would be different. Size makes a much bigger difference in wrestling than MMA, I think the wrestling match is close. Gun to my head on that I'd say Romero too. Just because Brock is far from his prime now and Romero is not a small guy.

Romero would knock Brock out.

Wrestling only, probably Romero too. Brock doesn't train wrestling anymore, hasn't been an good wrestler by wrestling standards since pre-WWE run.

Bulked up Romero dominates both. As a heavyweight he would look pretty similar to Cormier, but a little bit smaller.

Brock by outweighing Romero by like 50+ pounds and being built like a tank. Brock walks around less than 30 pounds shy of 300 and he's mostly muscle. Romero can make a cut to 185; they are built much differently. I see Romero being able to dominate in stand up if he can close the distance, but Brock has an ~8 inch reach advantage. In Wrestling, Brock would dominate even harder due to his physical advantages. If we get the prime versions of both it's closer, but I still see Brock winning.

Last edited:
MMA Yoel would have a chance but if he gasses hard at MW after 2 rounds, at HW he will have a couple of minutes to finish him. Brock when juiced has crazy cardio for his size. In wrestling Brock is so much bigger it would be a mismatch.

Back