In response to Dana at 5:02

here are few examples:

220px-LeBron_James_%2815847318851%29.jpg

416x416.jpg

and last but not least:

white1.jpg

not me I work Two Jobs just to get by .

Last edited:
That's funny you fuckers. But in all seriousness... Dana got hot because finally someone whos famous called him out on underpaying fighters.

I get paid by wme to post here with you shit heads.

It's ironic how Dana's questions Oscar's ability to build a business based on how he talks, and attributes his success to Schaeffer. Did he forget about the Fertittas?

You could see Dana fuming when Smith called him out on it right after. Dana should be the last person to relate public speaking to anything.

Even soccer players no one has ever heard of in the elite leagues are rich. You can be a bench warmer in a great team and you will still make more than 95% of UFC fighters.

It's ironic how Dana's questions Oscar's ability to build a business based on how he talks, and attributes his success to Schaeffer. Did he forget about the Fertittas?

Yeah, it's funny. Dana is VERY lucky to be in the position he is in. The Ferttitas built the business from scratch (pretty much) and saw the potential in him despite... this:

"Wrapped and reaady to GOOoo"

Of course Dana has been a key factor behind the success and proved that he belongs where he is, but he's not a self-made entrepreneur by any stretch of the imagination. He might have been the owner of a local fitness gym today if it wasn't for the Fertittas granting him a gold ticket.

Yeah, it's funny. Dana is VERY lucky to be in the position he is in. The Ferttitas built the business from scratch (pretty much) and saw the potential in him despite... this:

"Wrapped and reaady to GOOoo"

Of course Dana has been a key factor behind the success and proved that he belongs where he is, but he's not a self-made entrepreneur by any stretch of the imagination. He might have been the owner of a local fitness gym today if it wasn't for the Fertittas granting him a gold ticket.

He also questions Oscar's knowledge of MMA. Funny thing is Dana knew even less about it and far less about boxing when was put on the payroll by the Fertittas. So basically he admits that Fertittas were the ones responsible for the initial success of the UFC. A lot of which can be attributed to TUF, which Dana by his own admission was against before it became big.

Aside from coming off as a goon on camera, which most MMA fans relate to understandably and lap it up, is there any big milestone in MMA or UFC that is singularly (or majorly) attributed to Dana? Even with WMMA, he was completely against it, till it picked up steam in Strikeforce.

He also questions Oscar's knowledge of MMA. Funny thing is Dana knew even less about it and far less about boxing when was put on the payroll by the Fertittas. So basically he admits that Fertittas were the ones responsible for the initial success of the UFC. A lot of which can be attributed to TUF, which Dana by his own admission was against before it became big.

Aside from coming off as a goon on camera, which most MMA fans relate to understandably and lap it up, is there any big milestone in MMA or UFC that is singularly (or majorly) attributed to Dana? Even with WMMA, he was completely against it, till it picked up steam in Strikeforce.

I don't know about specific miletones since the Fertittas always made the big decisions, but Dana has been very important as a media figure that has always promoted and attracted a lot of attention every single day for the last decade. I can't think of anyone that would do that job better, and Lorenzo has said that he agrees with this many times. The Fertittas might have been able to pull it off with another promoter though.

I don't know about specific miletones since the Fertittas always made the big decisions, but Dana has been very important as a media figure that has always promoted and attracted a lot of attention every single day for the last decade. I can't think of anyone that would do that job better, and Lorenzo has said that he agrees with this many times. The Fertittas might have been able to pull it off with another promoter though.

How do you know? Have you ever seen someone else do that job? You have that impression because you don't know it any different.

Stupid angle.

You used LeBron James, Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo as examples. LeBron is an all-time top 10 player, Messi and Ronaldo are both top 3 players of all-time - these are complete outliers.

UFC fighters are still a little underpaid, but it has definitely improved.

The Joseph Saveri Law Firm serves as Co-Lead Counsel in an antitrust class action lawsuit on behalf of current and former Elite Professional Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Fighters against Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).

--There will be a summary judgement today in Vegas on this...Cung Le, Jon Fitch & etc.

In response to Dana at 5:02

here are few examples:

220px-LeBron_James_%2815847318851%29.jpg

416x416.jpg

and last but not least:

white1.jpg

I'll probably catch a lot of hate for this, but why should they get paid more?

The UFC pays more than any other organization. The UFC is also not a monopoly. If people really feel like they're being underpaid there, they can leave. (I know the contracts have noncompete agreements, but lots of contracts do. It's extremely common in my field as well. Not unique.)

People (in America at least) do not have the right to whatever salary they want.

And finally, not me, I work 6 jobs to get by.

Back