Media T-Ferg: Jordan Burroughs rejected Conors offer to help for 229 because it would "Decrease his Value"

flyingoctoplata

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Timestamped:

I guess all the money in the world can't buy respect.

5acaae7405799.image.jpg

JB was preparing for the wrestling worlds in Budapest. I've talked w/ him in Budapest and he said nothing but good things about Conor. And I'm team Tedeev (trained for years under him).

Btw, Conor never offered JB absolutely nothing. That rumor came from some random guy on the internet because John Kavanagh was wearing USA Wrestling t-shirt.

Last edited:
hahahaha Khabib is the gift that keeps on giving. Feed Conor to Tony.

JB was preparing for the wrestling worlds in Budapest. I've talked him in Budapest and he said nothing but good things about Conor. He also said he used to beat guys that train with Khabib and he doesn't like Khabib's words.
I think Ferg knows more about what's going on behind the scenes than the polite public excuses used to help everybody save face.

Ferg says he had the opportunity but "he turned that fucker down fast because it would decrease his value".

I think Ferg knows more about what's going on behind the scenes than the polite public excuses used to help everybody save face.

Ferg says he had the opportunity but "he turned that fucker down fast because it would decrease his value".
Ferg is talking smack to buy uninformed wrestling newbies.

Conor wouldve posted a snide video of sparring where he tried to make himself look good, this is his pattern now. Zero integrity
Burroughs also knew if Conor got dominated by Khabib in the wrestling it would be a bad look for him.

He knew he couldn't turn chicken shit into chicken salad.

Why would a winner want to be associated with a loser in the first place? Also Conor would not train with anyone who can beat him in training.

I wonder what gear that dude is on. looks cutting edge

JB was preparing for the wrestling worlds in Budapest. I've talked w/ him in Budapest and he said nothing but good things about Conor. And I'm team Tedeev (trained for years under him).

Btw, Conor never offered JB absolutely nothing. That rumor came from some random guy on the internet because John Kavanagh was wearing USA Wrestling t-shirt.

/thread

Sorry, Mysterio

Ferguson said it guys, it must be true.

Burroughs also knew if Conor got dominated by Khabib in the wrestling it would be a bad look for him.

He knew he couldn't turn chicken shit into chicken salad.

For real. They're not at Brock Lesnar's restaurant.

I wonder what gear that dude is on. looks cutting edge
Best of the best mate.

Most likely paid for by the government.

Made in a government lab.

But hey.... Everyone that high up is on something and it's all about who can make the best shit and not get caught.

lmao Mysterio's shit thread shut down with the first reply.

maybe when you get banned for a 3rd time you can finally go outside and seek some help for your unhealthy obsession.

0d6b0b479d1e575f2db4b441b24bd391d316f3ac3cb48ed404a4bbe701b25bb2.jpg

Yeah, those MMA rumors, especially regarding training methods and partners are usually made out of thin air.

Back