Frank Mir: Brock Lesnar's better (tougher) fighter than Fedor

clownin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.sportingnews.com/ca/mma/...l-sonnen-javy-ayala/2v93rnx88xgx1ry2271e50fk5

giphy.gif

UFC100-LesnarMir-10.gif~c200

LazyScornfulAmericanshorthair-size_restricted.gif

That CTE is no joke.

he was probably paid to say this

brock will beat the fuck out of fedor if they fight now.

hmm, who should I trust more..the guy that literally fought both fedor and brock or some random sherdoggers?

fedor fans are funny

What a chump.

That's why it's always great seeing Frank Mir get KTFO.

I hope Ayala gives him more CTE.

If Brock gets on top of anyone they're fucked.

Fedor is slippery though and Brock is a turtle.

Mir is telling it like it is. Prime Lesnar who Mir fought was obviously better than the Fedor Mir fought, and mainly because Fedor's chin is now completely gone, like he said.

Brock has never been KO'd and I doubt he ever will be. He's lost by TKO but he's never been knocked unconscious. He also beat a much younger Frank Mir than Fedor did. What really matters, because its a business, is who sells more PPVs. Brock had several PPVs over the 1 million sales mark and Fedor's best was something like 100,000 buys. Fedor was a great athlete but had no personality with translates to no reason to care whether he wins or loses which is why people didn't buy his PPVs. With Brock you either buy the PPV to see him win because you like him, or you hate him and buy the PPV to hopefully see him lose.

What a chump.

That's why it's always great seeing Frank Mir get KTFO.

I hope Ayala gives him more CTE.
I find it greater to see fedor getting his face re-arranged by a slow unathletic bigfoot silva
Pezao-Fedor-1.jpg

this one is also pretty sweet. fedor showing his secret dancing skills
redirect

I think Frank has moved on from stealing Bork's strawberries to being salty old man Fedor put his lights out

come on... looking at mirs fight history for the most part mir takes a cruel demolition when he faces ground n pound from strong wrestlers.....fedors ground n pound was great..not so good anymore.

Prime Fedor would have destroyed prime Mir. Old Mir fought old Fedor so his judgement doesn't really hold weight. Fedor now is nothing like prime Fedor.

Back