Media TRAINING MOTIVATION: Tyron Woodley

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Need motivation to start training or to return to training?

(Music: Message In The Movies by Kenny Corleon)

(Music: Class I Love You by Jincheng Zhang;
Payment by Jincheng Zhang [1:39]; No Culture by Silent Partner [3:47]; Your Voice Is American by Letter Box [5:49])

(Music: Jungle Floor by Otis McDonald; Move Out by MK2 [2:05]; Stadium Lod by Az [4:10])

(Music: Cruel Intentions by YXNG BA$$; Exotic by Lil Baby Feat Starlito [6:32])

(Music: Hit This Shit by Jedi)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySYJ-5pgEYY
(Song: Power by Deitrick Haddon)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPHRaY1p2QE
(Music by Dennis Orozco @Dyonizzz)

Last edited:

Payment by Jincheng Zhang [1:39]; No Culture by Silent Partner [3:47]; Your Voice Is American by Letter Box [5:49])

(Music: Jungle Floor by Otis McDonald)

(Music: Cruel Intentions by YXNG BA$$)

It just hit me...
He's a champ for just 2.5 years, even less...and already the longest reigning champ in the UFC...

(Music: Jungle Floor by Otis McDonald)

(Music: Cruel Intentions by YXNG BA$$)

Idk if this is motivation for the average sherdoger (400lbs 5ft2)since its too advanced.
Show them a motivational video of a guy leaving his grandma's basement for the first time , maybe they'll get the courage to make that journey to the outside world. That's more like it.

meh, he has had 1 fight in 17 months lol
Cool observation bro. He fought 4 times in the 11 months preceding this 17 month period...meaning he's had 5 fights in a 28 month period, which makes him the longest reigning, most active champion in the UFC right now.

Not really sure what you were trying to get at with your comment but shame on you.

Most underrated champion of all time. I wonder if he'll get the credit he deserves after he retires..

I love and root woodley.

Surprised they don’t show them butchering the horse for dat dere diet ;)

Cool observation bro. He fought 4 times in the 11 months preceding this 17 month period...meaning he's had 5 fights in a 28 month period, which makes him the longest reigning, most active champion in the UFC right now.

Not really sure what you were trying to get at with your comment but shame on you.
I dont care about the past, fact is that he has been inactive for a year and a half and spends more time on TMZ then the UFC lol

The thumbnails don't motivate me click play.

Hopefully I'm not missing out.

I dont care about the past, fact is that he has been inactive for a year and a half and spends more time on TMZ then the UFC lol
He's had a bunch of injuries and surgeries. The fact remains that he has been an extremely active champ and your arbitrary 17 month snapshot isn't gonna change that lol. Especially with no clear #1 contender in the division, he had all rights to wait and let the division sort itself out and for a contender emerge. What was he supposed to do, fight Wonderman for a third time just for shits and giggles?
Don't be so quick to buy into uncle Dana's bullshit and then go around spreading it around about how he's been more active on TMZ than the UFC. As I said, he cleaned out all the contenders, and then when there was no clear contender in sight, he took some much needed time to sort out his injuries, while the goof went back to shitting on Tyron and constantly throwing him under the bus for no fuckin reason.
Also for what its worth, Woodley smashes Colby and Kamaru with ease, so I look forward to T-Wood's continued reign, and for your tears to continue to flow when that happens.

He's had a bunch of injuries and surgeries. The fact remains that he has been an extremely active champ and your arbitrary 17 month snapshot isn't gonna change that lol. Especially with no clear #1 contender in the division, he had all rights to wait and let the division sort itself out and for a contender emerge. What was he supposed to do, fight Wonderman for a third time just for shits and giggles?
Don't be so quick to buy into uncle Dana's bullshit and then go around spreading it around about how he's been more active on TMZ than the UFC. As I said, he cleaned out all the contenders, and then when there was no clear contender in sight, he took some much needed time to sort out his injuries, while the goof went back to shitting on Tyron and constantly throwing him under the bus for no fuckin reason.
Also for what its worth, Woodley smashes Colby and Kamaru with ease, so I look forward to T-Wood's continued reign, and for your tears to continue to flow when that happens.
Suck him off some more why dont you. Im not buying into Dana's bullshit, fact is I have seen him on TMZ multiple times myself. He also didnt clear out contenders, there was always someone deserving of a title shot. Also Log into your actual account you pussy

Suck him off some more why dont you. Im not buying into Dana's bullshit, fact is I have seen him on TMZ multiple times myself. He also didnt clear out contenders, there was always someone deserving of a title shot. Also Log into your actual account you pussy
?? This is my real and only account fuckface. I don't do alts like a bitch. Also, you're full of shit, and an idiot and haven't come back with any real rebuttals, so until you have something of substance to come back with, sit down and shut up.

Always someone deserving of a title shot...who? fucking cowboy? RDA? there were no real contenders and he did clear out the division you idiot. Just cuz you have your head up your ass and can't understand that I'm speaking facts doesn't make you any less stupid.

?? This is my real and only account fuckface. I don't do alts like a bitch. Also, you're full of shit, and an idiot and haven't come back with any real rebuttals, so until you have something of substance to come back with, sit down and shut up.

Always someone deserving of a title shot...who? fucking cowboy? RDA? there were no real contenders and he did clear out the division you idiot. Just cuz you have your head up your ass and can't understand that I'm speaking facts doesn't make you any less stupid.
Awww took you days to make a reply lol I didnt read btw so go back to crying again, dont take for 3 days again {<jordan}

Awww took you days to make a reply lol I didnt read btw so go back to crying again, dont take for 3 days again {<jordan}
"Make a reply"..."Don't take for 3 days again"? lol you're stupid as fuck, learn proper english you idiot.

Less time on the internet and more time reading grownup books may do you some good.

I do suppose an integral part of any successful training program is getting enough sleep.

Last edited:
Well, I'm working out today, so this got me pumped up to go a little harder. Tyron is always in great shape, but why is he wearing a ball gag and a peg leg for parts of this video? Is this some weird fetisch stuff or just a new training trend I haven't heard of?

Back